Used Cars Rarity

• Thread starter teccboxx
  • 805 comments
While waiting for the TommyKaira ZZ-II, I've picked up:

RUF CTR ''Yellow Bird'' '87, ~180k credits.

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85, ~60k(?) I think.

Ford RS200 '84, I think it was in the 110-120k range. Might have been over 140..

Isuzu Bellet 1600 GT-R '69, can't remember the price.

Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88 ~15k or something like that.

Now give a ZZ-II before my money runs out! :D

While waiting for the TommyKaira ZZ-II, I've picked up:

RUF CTR ''Yellow Bird'' '87, ~180k credits.

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85, ~60k(?) I think.

Ford RS200 '84, I think it was in the 110-120k range. Might have been over 140..

Isuzu Bellet 1600 GT-R '69, can't remember the price.

Volvo 240 GLT Estate '88 ~15k or something like that.

Now give a ZZ-II before my money runs out! :D

Picked mine up for ~70k. :D

I've recently picked up an Ruf Yellowbird, Ford RS200, VW Golf MKI, Caterham Fireblade, I was going to buy a Lancia Delta Rally Car but I won one with my Rally Car ticket, good job I held off on that one and I picked up an F-150 Lightning.

I came across the NOMAD Diablo twice! But, wasn't high enough level, and couldn't pay anyways. But did manage to pick up a toyota tacoma.

wanting Subaru 22b. been playing for ages without seeing it in used car lot. will trade for Ford F150 truck if anyone is struggling to find a truck for the event.

I dunno. I want the same cars as many of you have but I am noticing that some cars, rare as they might be, seem to come up every few cycles while the ones I want I haven't seen.

I have seen the M3 CSL at least 5-6 times rotated through (I have one), but I have been waiting for a RUF BTR, Yellowbird, or a Mk1 Golf GTI and haven't had any luck. In some cases, I have the exact same car in used lot multiple time with different mileage. I've been checking the lot every other race since I started and I'm at level A12 & B15 yet it seems its always the same old cars in the same old colours.

Is anyone having a similar experience?

Just ran into the Clk-Gtr and bentley speed 8, but im just 5 levels away from buying both. Can't wait to see how they do.

im surprised it dont cost more. I bet the veyron fully tuned is the fastest car in the game I raced one online and it was a rocket against my 727hp mustang no match at all.

Not at all. My rm evo 9 is 500bhp and beats it by over a second on the High speed ring

I won that car last night for finishing the Professional events.

dang it... if that's the case then I just waisted my money.

I knew I should have ran the Lambo challenge first... (last one left on the pro)

oh well. guess I'll have two. will have fun with the other messing around with it... maybe I'll trade it for something. :)

Any information about Toyota Supra RZ, is it rare, and how much does it cost, any one who knows?

no, not very rare, i have seen several different types of supra, i usually see it after i do a japanese 90s race or something like that.... i paid 45k, somewhere in that neighborhood. O btw it friggin rips, 97 supra rz@ 526bhp, phew!!

I saw the yellow bird no money :( So far i still have the same cars however i am trading cars in exchange for others i like :)

is the yellow bird ctr2 and the yellow bird different? Cuz i saw the yellow bird and it didnt have that big wing and i was like huh?

This game gonna be like Pokemon ahahah Collect them all YEAH!!! :dunce: I want Fiat Panda and Fiat 500 R and never show up in my used car dealer :yuck:

whats the best cheapest german touring car i should get for that championship?
Also still waiting for polyphony f1 car for that championship grrrr!!

I have been waiting for the Chevy Silverado SST to come around so I can pick it up for the truck events but so far I have seen all the trucks but that one. Has anyone seen it or can tell me what day it shows up? Also I've been waiting for my own car, the BMW 330i, but haven't seen that yet either. I'm starting to wonder if they'll ever show up.

I have been waiting for the Chevy Silverado SST to come around so I can pick it up for the truck events but so far I have seen all the trucks but that one. Has anyone seen it or can tell me what day it shows up? Also I've been waiting for my own car, the BMW 330i, but haven't seen that yet either. I'm starting to wonder if they'll ever show up.

I have seen the SST once in my dealership, wasn't too long ago but that was the only time I've seen it. So it might take a while, or could show up again really soon. However I think that you can win a truck from completing one of the licence series, but I forget which one.

I have seen the SST once in my dealership, wasn't too long ago but that was the only time I've seen it. So it might take a while, or could show up again really soon. However I think that you can win a truck from completing one of the licence series, but I forget which one.

Yes. You're right on with that. You get the Dodge Ram Quad Cab from completing the I-A license tests with all bronzes.

no, not very rare, i have seen several different types of supra, i usually see it after i do a japanese 90s race or something like that.... i paid 45k, somewhere in that neighborhood. O btw it friggin rips, 97 supra rz@ 526bhp, phew!!

Im really excited to try the RZ out. Do you know if thats the maximum amount of power you can get out of it?

I think you should be allowed to buy cars of higher levels, just not drive them. That way you could buy a rare car and not have to worry about never seeing it again, but I guess that's what makes this game's replay value so high.

Back