Used Cars Rarity

• Thread starter teccboxx
  • 805 comments
i've been thinking this. iv looked at the official list on the GT5 website and there are a lot of cars that are listed that are not available from dealerships e.g. the list states there is a Ford RS200 in the game but its not in the Ford dealership. the only thing i can think is that you have to drop on lucky in the used car dealership. also, the subaru 22b is not in the dealership!

Yeah, I definitely hit the jackpot when I found the RS200 hiding in the used lot!:sly:

Actually, before the oil change it had 230hp so it was perfect for the beginner rally special event as well. Something about racing an RS200 against a Civic Type R seemed a little unfair.

Yeah, I definitely hit the jackpot when I found the RS200 hiding in the used lot!:sly:

Actually, before the oil change it had 230hp so it was perfect for the beginner rally special event as well. Something about racing an RS200 against a Civic Type R seemed a little unfair.

Take comfort in the fact that the production model was a lot less powerful than the rally version (which I just saw in the used car lot today for millions!)

Would be interested if anyone has seen the following pop up:

Cizeta V16
TVR Speed 12
Any other TVRs other than the 350c
Lancia Delta S4 rally car
Isuzu Bellet
Alfa Romeo Spider Duetto (or whatever they call it in GT)
AC Cobra (I know the near identical Shelby Cobra is a premium)
Lotus Europa

yeah i snatched that baby up quick, makes a great starter rally car, as for the 22b it finally came up a couple days ago, i cant believe PD didn't make either of these cars "premiums". by the way is the '69 SS Camaro a prize car or is it in the used car lot?

The mines bnr r34 popped up in mine but I coulndt afford. Skipped the rs200 and stratos too when I thought I might be able to get a different colour

Cizeta V16
TVR Speed 12
Isuzu Bellet
Lotus Europa

I've seen the Cizeta in the used car lot. Its also the prize car for the MR Sports Cup, btw.

I've spotted but not bought the Duetto, The TVR Speed 6 ('97?), and the TVR V8S. I did buy the Griffith 500 though :)

As for the '69 Camaro, the Z28 is available at the Chevy new car dealer. I haven't spotted the '69 Camaro 350 anywhere yet.

Cizeta V16
TVR Speed 12
Isuzu Bellet
Lotus Europa
I've seen all of those except the Speed 12 and the AC Cobra, but I know a few people here have seen and some have bought the Speed 12 and I've raced against it a few times. Not noticed anyone mention the AC Cobra though.

I've seen the AC cobra once in the used lot. Good bit of story in the description. I didnt buy it though.

I finally saw the Escudo in the used lot as well, but it was 1.8mil and i didn't feel like grabbing it.

Anyone find a plymouth superbird? Well if you do I'll trade my bugatti fully (I think) upgraded for it or anything except my viper or my charger

Anyone find a plymouth superbird? Well if you do I'll trade my bugatti fully (I think) upgraded for it or anything except my viper or my charger

I have one. it actually popped up twice for me on the used car lot.

not interested in trading though. Love this car. so unique.

anyway, my point is, it does come up for sale. it's rare but not impossible.

why would you want to trade a 2 mil Veyron for it?

be steadfast my friend. it will come up for you.

Do the Trofeo Gallardo event in the expert section. Win it, and you have a ticket for the S4.

Back on topic, has anyone seen any of the Lancer rally cars pop up? I've got the '74 one, just looking for the others now.

i saw a renault 5 turbo maxi today. also saw an audi tt touring car and team oreca viper. the renault and audi were around 990k, and the viper was 1.2mil. couldnt afford any of them.

If you guys can keep an eye out for a 2001 *Acura* Type R Integra (Color Phoenix Yellow) I'll reward you nicely for it.

I have seen a ton of FBP, CW, and MR Type R Integras come along, just not my yellow baby.

If you guys can keep an eye out for a 2001 *Acura* Type R Integra (Color Phoenix Yellow) I'll reward you nicely for it.

I have seen a ton of FBP, CW, and MR Type R Integras come along, just not my yellow baby.

Was gona say you can have mine for nothing, but it aint an acura its a spoon that was a hideous yellow with black bonnet now white sub 300hp max tune.

Finally, after 1.5 weeks of gameplay, I found a Nissan 240Z in the used car lot. Bought it, made a engine and chassis overhaul and made a lap around Tokyo with it.
Love that car, you can also add a rear wing, but it looks so silly on that car.

Im also searching for a Toyota 2000GT, has someone seen it already?

Edit:
I noticed something. Some cars, like the E55 AMG or M3 GTR are somehow appearing very often (all 2-4 cycles) while some other cars just don`t want to pop up. I`m checking the used car dealership after every race but I haven`t seen the Formula GT, 190 E race car or Countach 88ths anniversy yet.

I noticed something. Some cars, like the E55 AMG or M3 GTR are somehow appearing very often (all 2-4 cycles) while some other cars just don`t want to pop up. I`m checking the used car dealership after every race but I haven`t seen the Formula GT, 190 E race car or Countach 88ths anniversy yet.
I haven't noticed an M3 GTR yet but I've seen all the other cars mentioned.

Back