Video Games You Currently Want?

Cruis'n Exotica (N64).
I could be wrong, but I think I played the arcade version of it at Chuck E. Cheese's over 20 years ago and it fascinated me as a kid. Upon getting the GBC version of the game just recently and liking it, it was only natural I would eventually take an interest in the game once again. However, upon researching the arcade version, I learned it cannot be emulated too well and there's no way on Earth I am buying the arcade cabinet! This brings me to the N64 version, which to my knowledge is more or less the same game on a different console with some small changes here and there. I feel like this might be the best way I can experience the game again without having access to the arcade cabinet. Thing is, I don't even have an N64, but I am starting to want one because of this.

Cruis'n USA (N64).
Kind of the same as above, however, I think it can be emulated a lot better. Still, I personally would feel better just getting the N64 version.

More games I could name:
Xbox
Wreckfest 2
. The first game was easily one of the best racing games I played in years and with the sequel being announced just yesterday, you can imagine why I would already want this one. No idea when it's coming out, but I intend to get it ASAP!
ExoCross. Saw something about this recently and it looks pretty interesting.
World of Outlaws Dirt Racing. Being a huge fan of dirt racing and having an interest in iRacing, you say this game interests me.

Gameboy Color/Gameboy Advance.
Shantae. Saw some footage of the game a while back and being a fan of platformers, this one just tickles my interest a bit and looks fun. However, it costs a pretty penny for some reason and I don't know if I'll be able to get this game. 😕

This is more of a wish list than anything. But I’d like to see more classic NES and SNES games redone. Before I go on I’ll explain how they’d need to be done and that can be accomplished with one single title. SKY FORCE RELOADED. What a great game. They didn’t go too crazy trying to reinvent the wheel. It’s a lot like 1942 or Tiger Heli but it’s own thing.

I’d like to see that type of thing done with Guerilla War, TMNT 2, Jackal, River City Ransom, Double Dragon, Contra (new one is a bit pricey, I’ll buy it when it goes on sale) and Tecmo Bowl or Ice Hockey/Blades of Steel.

I know we got shredders revenge and it’s great but the idea is updated graphics. We could really use a good Karting game, CTR is good but they dropped the ball by not making it possible to do cups championships via internet, it’s couch coop only.

This is more of a wish list than anything. But I’d like to see more classic NES and SNES games redone. Before I go on I’ll explain how they’d need to be done and that can be accomplished with one single title. SKY FORCE RELOADED. What a great game. They didn’t go too crazy trying to reinvent the wheel. It’s a lot like 1942 or Tiger Heli but it’s own thing.

I’d like to see that type of thing done with Guerilla War, TMNT 2, Jackal, River City Ransom, Double Dragon, Contra (new one is a bit pricey, I’ll buy it when it goes on sale) and Tecmo Bowl or Ice Hockey/Blades of Steel.

I know we got shredders revenge and it’s great but the idea is updated graphics. We could really use a good Karting game, CTR is good but they dropped the ball by not making it possible to do cups championships via internet, it’s couch coop only.
Sorry, but this is not really the thread for that sort of thing. Although I didn't explicitly say it in the OP, this thread is intended for games that are either already out or were recently announced.

This thread however would be a great place to post about what you just mentioned though. :)

Last edited:
Back