W.M.A. Karts! Rd. 4 - Monaco!

Only me.

I'm going to race even by myself so that this series will done!

Quali start in a minute.

Now iceman is in the lounge. We are racing.

Anybody wanna join? Still waiting couple minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the result from Grand Valley East races. Only two drivers both Kart Jrs.

Quali:
1.GTP_Jammy
2.iceman77775

Race1 (5laps):
1.GTP_Jammy: 7:52.796
2.iceman775: +0.016

Race2 (5laps):
1.GTP_Jammy: 7:55.382
2.iceman775: +0.081

Thanks Jammy and iceman. Really a shame... My job's going well, but, with 2 drivers... We should reschedule to a time that better suits us...

Yeah. There was couple guys reading the thread when i posted my messages. Why they didn't join?
This is really frustrating. I have committed to this series and want to drive these races and done this series (all races). I have really better to do on wednesday's night than this joke/play. I want my wednesday's night free from this commitment - now there is one race to go.
No reschedule please - let's race this last race next week and be done this series to finish or just cancel whole series or just put this finished with these point standing.

I'm not only driver in the series. What other drivers think? Reschedule or finish it next week?

:lol: I feel so bad about my schedule... I want to keep this a float for you lads, but, my word is it ever hard to schedule now.

What we are racing tonight? Reracing GVE tonight or is it London-reverse? Or...

Anyone going to give Jammy their opinion, and/or show up today? I don't know, because I don't know what people are thinking...

Again, though, I can't be there. :(

I'll go in a moment in the MrMelancholy's Lounge. We'll see what happen tonight ;)
I'll setup London reverse track.

Edit: There seem to be still some server problem. Getting errors...ok now i'm in lounge - setting track...

Edit2: Lounge is now setup. I'm waithing...may be it's not good idea to race because server problems...

Edit3: Still all alone here in lounge :( ... waiting couble minutes...

Edit4: Time is now 19:14 GMT+0 and i'm done. Leaving room. Thank you all very much!
I'm not racing this series any more.
MrMelancholy you can remove my name from this series. Thanks!

Last edited:
No i'm not racing any more with this series. Sorry!

Edit:This was my last wednesday with this joke. I wanna do something else...

Last edited:
Well, at this point, I'll just consider it over.

Congrats to the champions, Banditkarter and Jammy21. Was fun while it lasted. :)

Sorry it ended so non-climacticly.

Yeah. I still don't understand what happened this series...but its was fun while it lasted.

Edit: OP still need to update.

Last edited:
Back