W.M.A. Karts! Rd. 4 - Monaco!

It was very random and exciting this week, no one knew who was gonna win.

Grats to Mel for snagging a win from Bandit :)

Hello. I would like to sign up but don't know if I can make it in your time of day. Please tell me the time zone you racing - just know it is 2pm - so I can check with mine to know if I'm able to join. Also will be out next week, so if I join is to start in two weeks.

Thank you very much,
Cheers

Hi brugab. :)

The next race you'll be able to attend, if you can, will be Grand Valley East-Reverse. It will be at our usual time. (8 P.M. GMT-0)

Because it's currently summer time, though, it's actually 8 P.M. GMT+1. When the clocks go back, our schedule doesn't.

So, I believe, if your account is accurate (Portugal, yes?) that it'll be 9 P.M. in your time zone.

However, we generally verify things closer to the actual date. :)

Oh... yes your time difference is accurate. Really would like to join but it is a too late hour for me... oh well.

Thanks for you quick response and if you change time in the future please let me know... I will check from time to time too.

Thanks again, cheers

Hi MrMelancholy15,

Just one more question...

is there any possibility that for next season you open another parallel championship at an earlier time, for example 4pm GMT?

It is just an idea, don't know if there is any possibility from you or enough people interested.

Thanks, and let me know of any news in the future

Hi MrMelancholy15,

Just one more question...

is there any possibility that for next season you open another parallel championship at an earlier time, for example 4pm GMT?

It is just an idea, don't know if there is any possibility from you or enough people interested.

Thanks, and let me know of any news in the future

This could be a possibility. 👍 I'll keep you up-to-date.

Points are finally updated.

The delay was a bit of a problem with my schedule, and a bit of the delay for investigations into conduct and technical inspection; no further action.

i have to skip this week wet race. See you next week on the Grand Valley...

Mathematic impossibility winning or making top 3?

100 points per round, 2 rounds left = 200 points available max.

If you're more than 200 points behind, you can't win the championship.

You're welcome to try, (and it is possible) to get into the Top 3.

See you @ Grand Valley Jammy.

100 points per round, 2 rounds left = 200 points available max.

If you're more than 200 points behind, you can't win the championship.

You're welcome to try, (and it is possible) to get into the Top 3.

See you @ Grand Valley Jammy.

Well if its possible to get into the top 3 then I'm happy!

He could screw up.

And, you could get a leadership position.

I won't be able to make the final rounds. I won't move the times. Just run the series, as normal, in my lounge. Then post up the finishing order (anyone, doesn't matter who,) and save replays. If there's anything I should watch, for stewarding, I'll figure it out then.

If you'd prefer, I could move the time frame forward, but, this will require full-support, from everyone. That's something I will not do, until Season II, if there's no problems with the remainder of Season I. However, if you guys don't trust someone else as the guy who calls race timer, we can discuss it.

Do we have race on wednesday or not in the Grand Valley East?

I need to know so that i can scheduler my timetable for that night...

Hey guys, I'm going to have to quit the league completely due to real life commitments. Have fun guys :(

Yes, Jammy, there are races today, BUT I can't run it. If I'm not out of the house by 3 PM my time, I'm late for work, and would lose a really good job. So, Stylez, Curt, and Jammy can run it together...

Back