W.M.A. Karts! Rd. 4 - Monaco!

Guys, me and Bandit are in Mel's lounge, if you don't have him as a friend add one of us.

Me and Stylez and Curt are in Melancholy's lounge so people that are friends with us see if you can join.

BanditKarter22
Me and Stylez and Curt are in Melancholy's lounge so people that are friends with us see if you can join.

Nope, you have to be friends with mel to join.

Accepted FRs. Sent an FR to Silverknight, if he can make it (it's an awkward hour in Australia) and joined my lounge :scared: Also, let's not discuss why I'm late... I just am. :( To make up for it, we'll run faster through the daily events. Qualifying will start @ 21:00 GMT+1 (summer time) and last 10 minutes. Then, I'll start the race after mentioning the grid, IMMEDIATELY.

I have looked at the replay and can conclude that Stylez's move caused me to spin round and also Stylez's top speed was 88mph, the top speed should be 86 or 87 mph if you're going downhill but never 88mph which shows that your gearing was NOT set to default.

I have looked at the replay and can conclude that Stylez's move caused me to spin round and also Stylez's top speed was 88mph, the top speed should be 86 or 87 mph if you're going downhill but never 88mph which shows that your gearing was NOT set to default.

Ok then, sorry. I didn't know I hadn't set my gears to default, I haven't touched them in a while. Also for the crash, I know I caused one, that's why I slowed down and waited, but the last one I wasn't sure.

Could have been lag. Although if you do want to get technical, when Mel changed the rule for the Junior karts, he never said you couldn't change the gears, only that the top speed had to be two clicks over. I ran with an "illegal" gearbox in the last Autumn Ring Mini preseason race. Not sure if you guys are in Juniors though.

Did i miss a good one?

Pretty much. I ended Bandit's perfect season by getting the pole and winning the 2nd race and the top jr kart guys were keeping up (and passing) the slowest guys in the 125s. There were some crashes too, even on the formation lap :lol:.

Pretty much. I ended Bandit's perfect season by getting the pole and winning the 2nd race and the top jr kart guys were keeping up (and passing) the slowest guys in the 125s. There were some crashes too, even on the formation lap :lol:.

Was warming tires. Was warming tires by skidding. There just happened to be a wall.

To new guy (Coro) Welcome! I'll send an FR shortly. The info in your profile display on the left side of the screen is accurate?

R0ssington, I was one of those guys being passed by the Jrs. You missed the "funny" race in the season, clearly, but, not necessarily the race with the best racing (unless you were able to keep up with doodle/Bandit...)

Bandit, in draft, with default gearing, you can get up to 140 km/h. I'll see about how quickly Stylez was going, but, I don't know if he was even aware of the issue. It doesn't seem like intentional "I'm going to lengthen my gearing." It seemed like "I was breaking the kart in. Now I have more horsepower. I'll try to set the transmission back to default." <-- Mistake?

As for the crash, that will be investigated, BUT, please continue to PM me. Next time, the PM will be important. "Public accusations" are highly disregarded, and looked down upon, in WMA rounds. I mean, after the start of your season, I'm sure that people would like to see you slowed down a bit, or such, but no one's accused you of anything. It sucks, though, when people accuse you of stuff, publicly. Private messages are always better in this case.

As for the crash, that will be investigated, BUT, please continue to PM me. Next time, the PM will be important. "Public accusations" are highly disregarded, and looked down upon, in WMA rounds. I mean, after the start of your season, I'm sure that people would like to see you slowed down a bit, or such, but no one's accused you of anything. It sucks, though, when people accuse you of stuff, publicly. Private messages are always better in this case.

I will bear that in mind in the future but I can assure you I am running completely within the rules and don't you agree if someone does not comply with the regulations that they should be DQ'ed from the race?

I will bear that in mind in the future but I can assure you I am running completely within the rules and don't you agree if someone does not comply with the regulations that they should be DQ'ed from the race?

If it can be proven, clearly. If it's murky, it becomes more conspiracy than Formula 1 has. Nothing against F1's conspiracies, BUT, I'm not about to openly comment on the matter, without first proving it, one way or another.

In FIA terminology: "Incident between [Stylez] and [Banditkarter] will be investigated after the race." In this case, I've not quite yet had a chance to review the footage or telemetry, and simply ask for a non-biased period of review.

However, I do agree, that if there are doubts about tuning setups being default in 125s, OR about an on-track collision, it should be brought to my attention. PMs are preferred. No one likes retaliation.

Back