W.M.A Sanctioned Eagle Talon Spot Spec Trophy Cup

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 67 comments
Alright. I'm sending OTS_NEWDRIVER2 some info about this. He's expressed interest.

Cool, that is fine. I have no problem with long distance people signing up.

Also, have you got your teammate yet? Or is NEWDRIVER your teammate?

Looks good, Jahgee, but I will be out of town that day. I'll keep an eye out for the next one. :)

Looks good, Jahgee, but I will be out of town that day. I'll keep an eye out for the next one. :)

OK, sorry you couldn't compete but I plan on having one on a Saturday during the winter.

Looks greet Jaghee . Iam in as team mate of MrMelancholy15 👍
Sam. :dopey:

Cool, I added you to the OP already

Unfortunately guys, the announcement of the official schedule and race lengths will be delayed a few days because my little sister deleted my document with the race length data on it.

Sorry guys, I will be having to delay this for a little bit because of me getting very sick recently. I plan on holding this the 25th now, same time, is that good for everybody.

Sorry guys, I will be having to delay this for a little bit because of me getting very sick recently. I plan on holding this the 25th now, same time, is that good for everybody.

Woah, that might be REALLY difficult. We actually have about 2 or 3 W.M.A. events already on Saturday the 25th.

Thought this was tomorrow? I can't make it now as will be at Knockhill watching the BTCC :D.
<--- Inverness BTCC racer Newsham. (He won race 3 last time out :dopey:)

Thought this was tomorrow? I can't make it now as will be at Knockhill watching the BTCC :D.

:lol: So that's the story behind that... 👍 👍

Anyways, it's because Jahgee got sick. He won't make it tomorrow. :ouch: :nervous: :indiff:

Yeah very proud of Newsham, was his first race win in the BTCC. He got pole at Brands for round 1 but was cruelly punted off by Plato :(.

Anyway have fun with this guys 👍.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfQJrJRwVT0 (If your interested thats the 2nd part of the race Newsham won last weekend :).)

Sorry, I've had a stomach bug so a 20 minute race wouldn't be the best idea :crazy:. It's ok, I plan on holding another one of these during the winter, and then a weekly series with hour long races.

I understand 👍. It's a shame as I was looking forward to it but at the same time the BTCC racing will be in full swing for me so :D.

I understand 👍. It's a shame as I was looking forward to it but at the same time the BTCC racing will be in full swing for me so :D.

The winter one will be a Saturday, this one would have been, but Sunday was free since the NASCAR race is a Night Race. Also, the weekly racing series will be on Saturdays as well.

Last call for new drivers, this will be the post that I edit in the room number for, I am doing a lobby so that late additions can still race and I don't have a loaded up Friends List.

Jahgee1124
Last call for new drivers, this will be the post that I edit in the room number for, I am doing a lobby so that late additions can still race and I don't have a loaded up Friends List.

Hi Jahgee iam away now from my ps3 and iam in my work . You mean that the race it will start now :confuse:

Back