W.M.A Sanctioned Eagle Talon Spot Spec Trophy Cup

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 67 comments
Jahgee1124
No, in 11 hours the race starts.

So from now 11hrs the race it will start so my time is GMT+3 means 7:22pm in my time correct me if iam wrong . :)

So from now 11hrs the race it will start so my time is GMT+3 means 7:22pm in my time correct me if iam wrong . :)

The lobby will open for Jump track practice at around the time you are saying, at 8 your time I will switch the track to Vote and you must vote between the Kart Space I's.

Jahgee1124
The lobby will open for Jump track practice at around the time you are saying, at 8 your time I will switch the track to Vote and you must vote between the Kart Space I's.

Ok Jacob I will be there in this time thanks 👍

I mean, was there a test race today...? A full race? ... I don't understand what happened at noon.

Could you be sure to give us 24 h advanced notice? I mean, no big deal that I missed, but, if I check my GTP daily, and still find out that I missed a race, I get frustrated.

I mean, was there a test race today...? A full race? ... I don't understand what happened at noon.

Could you be sure to give us 24 h advanced notice? I mean, no big deal that I missed, but, if I check my GTP daily, and still find out that I missed a race, I get frustrated.

This was the actual race, it had to be canceled after the first two races due to GT5 room issues. I plan on rescheduling this one but not for a little bit.

Latest Posts

Back