Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

Hmm…mind if I join you two in your MR Kei cars with my own Honda Beat? And how about bringing either an original NSX or Mazda FC RX-7 to spice things up as a target to beat in terms of either driving feel or laptimes?

Yea, go on then, make our victory an even larger one! :D

You ask , i deliver :P

THE PANDA SHOWDOWN

i couldn't test krenkme's panda b/c i didn't see it online and i don't have one om my own to put the tune on .
So the showdown became a Deep forest duel :P

Onboy's panda 1.26.668
Xdesperado67's panda 1.28.009

5 hotlaps after 1 warm-up lap for both

didn't feel like doing trail mountain sorry :(

THE PANDA SHOWDOWN

i couldn't test krenkme's panda b/c i didn't see it online and i don't have one om my own to put the tune on .

Onboy's panda 1.26.668

Well then, that more than makes up for that poorer showing the shootout. :D

So…Kung Fu + MLP Panda > Godfather's Panda. :dopey:

THE PANDA SHOWDOWN

Onboy's panda 1.26.668

Was that with the ballast in Guido or without?
Well then, that more than makes up for that poorer showing the shootout. :D

So…Kung Fu + MLP Panda > Godfather's Panda. :dopey:
Not likely...plus I still have plans to tweak the HitBears setup a little.:sly:

Busy testing for Tons of Fun currently though.

Was that with the ballast in Guido or without?

Not likely...plus I still have plans to tweak the HitBears setup a little.:sly:

Busy testing for Tons of Fun currently though.

Ballast or not…you really can't get a time down by 2 seconds by just ditching the bodies in the boot…I don't think.

Same here, I want the My Little Panda to run with a bit less camber and be even less understeery…hmmm…could take some tuning…

I'm doing all my testing on Wednesday, I get the day off then, and with 10 cars to test on 2 tracks, I'll need that time…

The car shows 0 kilo ballast
195bhp / 661kg total weight / 478pp

is the ballast tune even better ? :eek::eek:
I just put it back on share this morning without the ballast.

Wasn't on share when I got home from work so not sure what it was like for your test.:odd:
I know I had to remove the ballast myself this morning and I believe tris_73 said it had the ballast on it before when it was on share.

@Onboy there is just over a second difference in our times and yes.the extra 98kg could make that much difference in times at deep forest.

the stats i posted was from onboy's car ,

you'rs shows
196bhp / 759kg / 450pp
98kg ballast at +50

if you changed it i can give it another go if you want :D

the stats i posted was from onboy's car ,

you'rs shows
196bhp / 759kg / 450pp
98kg ballast at +50

if you changed it i can give it another go if you want :D
Please do.👍👍
Should be shared now without the ballast so would have the same weight etc. as Onboys.:D

If the ballast is still showing up or the car isn't on share let me know. PSN has been giving me issues again this morning.:mad:

i see you're popping on-off line a lot so i am assuming something aint going as plannend , you're panda still shows at 700+ kg

i see you're popping on-off line a lot so i am assuming something aint going as plannend , you're panda still shows at 700+ kg

Yeah my connection isn't great and PSN doesn't deal with it well even when its good on my end.

You can remove the ballast on the borrowed car to test it. When I can get reconnected again I'll try one more time to put it on share without the ballast.

DaDog

THE PANDA SHOWDOWN

Onboy's panda 1.26.668

If you want to test mine I'll put it back up later today (5-6hrs) that's only if you want :dopey:

Please do.👍👍
Should be shared now without the ballast so would have the same weight etc. as Onboys.:D

I gave it a try without the ballast , but i only managed a 0.2 seconds improvement . I don't think the setup is right for the mayor weightloss , it felt way more stable with the weight on ,
To confirm my findings during the driving i watched the replays and it was very clear to see that the car had a lot more wheelspin and was running a lot wider during pretty much all the corners .
Maybe with a little less power - output and just a tweak towards sharper steering ( do not ask me how , i am just the driver :P ) i think i could get that second off that i need to come close to Onboy's car .

ok done all 3 now , XDesperado67 has times due to the ballast thing .
If you wanna change anything lemme know and i'll run them again , only deep forest tho :P
1 warm-ûp lap and 5 hotlaps

Onboy's panda 1.26.668
Krenkme's panda 1.27.319
Xdesperado67's panda without ballast 1.27.813
Xdesperado67's panda with ballast 1.28.009

Onboy's was the best total package , and impossible to keep up as a ghost ,
krenkme it had the right handling but for some reason the power was lacking on the straights onboy's panda would drive away from it ,
Xdesperado67's panda , there was to little power with ballast but the car became to nervous without it and to lose .

I know these probally aren't the best possible times for these cars but i think it is the best i can get out of it atm , hope it helps

:D

Last edited:
Yay! I IZ DA WINNAH!!! :lol:

Can't wait till the next one, whatever it is. (As long as there's no R35 involved)

And here's a thought…Honda Beat Showdown, then Mazda thingy Showdown, then the clash of the tiny titans between the two fastest tunes? :D

And here's a thought…Honda Beat Showdown, then Mazda thingy Showdown, then the clash of the tiny titans between the two fastest tunes? :D

no no , a musclecar one :P or pick-up ( on RS tires so i can use em online to :P )

no no , a musclecar one :P or pick-up ( on RS tires so i can use em online to :P )

Krenkme is doing a 500PP muscle car shootout in CNY…I think.

And, if you want, I've got a god of Lightning for you if that's what you want from a Pickup…:D

Edit: I've just picked up a Beat and tuned it…but what's really funny is that when I checked the tune against Krenkme's, I realised that the camber was exactly the same, the spring rates weren't far off and yet I was on SS and without a wing and he went with both the wing and RS tyres…

Last edited:
sounds intresting , no the reason is personal , i want a 550PP rance pick-up on racing softs to run online races with , i know the ford f150 has it to be competitive in this class , maybe it won't run in the top 3 , but i know it can be good .
Only problem is i am clueless in tuning lol

sounds intresting , no the reason is personal , i want a 550PP rance pick-up on racing softs to run online races with , i know the ford f150 has it to be competitive in this class , maybe it won't run in the top 3 , but i know it can be good .
Only problem is i am clueless in tuning lol

Well I can tell you straight up, it won't. The brakes are appalling, there's no weight over the arse so it can get very lively, it can't move quick enough, even for all the 725hp it wields and handles like a bar of soap. :lol:

hehe , i am sorry , but if you guys can make a panda do 1.26 to 1.28 laps on deep mountain , when you can get a almost 900bhp corvette with sport tires stick to the road better then a 600bhp stock one with racing softs , when you guys can get the best out of some of the most uncommen cars around
then i am sure you can do it :D

Onboy123
Krenkme is doing a 500PP muscle car shootout in CNY…I think.

And, if you want, I've got a god of Lightning for you if that's what you want from a Pickup…:D

Edit: I've just picked up a Beat and tuned it…but what's really funny is that when I checked the tune against Krenkme's, I realised that the camber was exactly the same, the spring rates weren't far off and yet I was on SS and without a wing and he went with both the wing and RS tyres…

It's not just muscle cars, but any 1975 or older 👍

The Beat was tuned with R3s because it's fun :D

If your looking for a pick-up, I know of a "Lamb" from a certain garage :D
I'll leave the Cafe now :dopey:

hehe , i am sorry , but if you guys can make a panda do 1.26 to 1.28 laps on deep mountain , when you can get a almost 900bhp corvette with sport tires stick to the road better then a 600bhp stock one with racing softs , when you guys can get the best out of some of the most uncommen cars around
then i am sure you can do it :D
It's Deep Forest, and we didn't do the 'vette, it was MrGrado who did it. :lol:

In the end though, I don't think I'd touch it unless there was some sort of competition… (hint hint;))

It's not just muscle cars, but any 1975 or older 👍

The Beat was tuned with R3s because it's fun :D

If your looking for a pick-up, I know of a "Lamb" from a certain garage :D
I'll leave the Cafe now :dopey:

Ah, I see…I've been working on a car for it already. :D

It's more fun on SS tyres! Speaking of which, let's do the Beat Battle sometime this month eh? I've decided, I like these mini-shootouts.

No, you stay, carrot! :dopey:

@krenkme and Onboy
Tied up with work and the ToF testing currently.
When I have some time I'll start a Tuner Wars thread for these mini shootouts/battles.

Beat Z and AZ-1 Autozam on RS tires, two setups each.
One at 420PP tested on the Kei Car Seasonal Eifel track, fastest lap time and fastest overall time. Second setup 450PP or as close to it as the Beat can get, tested at a to be named Compact Car seasonal track.:D:crazy::gtpflag:

@krenkme and Onboy
Tied up with work and the ToF testing currently.
When I have some time I'll start a Tuner Wars thread for these mini shootouts/battles.

Beat Z and AZ-1 Autozam on RS tires, two setups each.
One at 420PP tested on the Kei Car Seasonal Eifel track, fastest lap time and fastest overall time. Second setup 450PP or as close to it as the Beat can get, tested at a to be named Compact Car seasonal track.:D:crazy::gtpflag:

So…4 tunes overall? And do I get a bonus point for running my Beat without a wing whereas Krenkme does? :dopey:

Yes and no.:lol:

Aww DAMN! But I've just had a thought…Won't the 450PP tune render the 420PP part slightly redundant? I mean, just add ballast/power limiter/remove bits of car and fit the tune for the 450PP car on it.

And my Beat runs a 2.0/4.0 camber setup. :lol:

Onboy123
Aww DAMN! But I've just had a thought…Won't the 450PP tune render the 420PP part slightly redundant? I mean, just add ballast/power limiter/remove bits of car and fit the tune for the 450PP car on it.

And my Beat runs a 2.0/4.0 camber setup. :lol:

Mine runs 2.5/3.5 :dopey:
But a Honda Beat Z, that's a completely different car :D :dopey:

Back