Wallbanger's Cafe & Outlaw Motorsports Garage (New Tunes 6/15/12)

sounds intresting , no the reason is personal , i want a 550PP rance pick-up on racing softs to run online races with , i know the ford f150 has it to be competitive in this class , maybe it won't run in the top 3 , but i know it can be good .
Only problem is i am clueless in tuning lol

I can do a Lightning tune for you if you want. I've been meaning to tune one up anyway and after the spec II update the trucks drive much better now. 👍

@Dee if you need help with the mini shootouts let me know. I have plenty of extra time on my hands right now.

Last edited:
If your looking for a pick-up, I know of a "Lamb" from a certain garage :D
I'll leave the Cafe now :dopey:

Yes but i don't like the Dodge , it just doesn't have the looks that the Ford has :P

I can do a Lightning tune for you if you want. I've been meaning to tune one up anyway and after the spec II update the trucks drive much better now. 👍

I would be very gratefull , i know it will not be an easy task . If you need any help with the testing let me know :) . There will defenatly be a loooooong review for that car :D .

Sounds good DaDog, send me a friend request and I can put it on share for feedback while testing. Then I can finalise it for online once we get it the way you want it.

Edit: 550pp on RS correct ?

How different? And mine used to run that too, but for some variety, I altered it :D
No difference. Just joking:D. Maybe a couple hp, but i don't know for sure
No, no, no, there is. One's a Beat, the other is a Beat Version Z. :D
There are 3 Beats in GT5. They are three consecutive model years with Honda's upgrades to the later models. The Z is the final year and most potent of the 3.

The reason for having different tunes for the max/450PP version and the 420PP version should become readily apparent once you start running the cars on the tracks. While a Max/450PP tune that simply adds weight and or removes HP will be okay at 420PP it won't be anywhere near optimized for it. I want to see both cars at their best at both PP levels on the tracks run. Remember this will also be a Kei car MR showdown with tuners and testers picking which of the two cars they like the best. No photo contest or anything like that, more like the reviewers for car magazines comparing and picking the best cars based on their own opinions. I know this is a bit more involved than the Panda battle was but it's something I've batted around with krenkme for a while.

When I get a chance I'll go ahead and start that Tuner Wars thread and we can set this up and run it there.

Also since ACSR421 wants to do a lightning tune why don't I do a 550PP tune of my SSR for another battle.:D

I would be very gratefull , i know it will not be an easy task . If you need any help with the testing let me know :) . There will defenatly be a loooooong review for that car :D .

Placed a lightning on share for you to try. It drives a little different offline but still close enough to get a feel for it. Not knowing your driving preference I set it up kind of how I like it. You can play with the acceleration settings on the lsd a higher number will let the backend step out easier and lower will keep it in check through slow to medium corners. I think its at 22 now so you can try anywhere from to 15-30. It makes a huge difference on this truck. Good luck let me know how it feels and I'll try to get it working best for you. :cheers:

ACSR421
Placed a lightning on share for you to try. It drives a little different offline but still close enough to get a feel for it. Not knowing your driving preference I set it up kind of how I like it. You can play with the acceleration settings on the lsd a higher number will let the backend step out easier and lower will keep it in check through slow to medium corners. I think its at 22 now so you can try anywhere from to 15-30. It makes a huge difference on this truck. Good luck let me know how it feels and I'll try to get it working best for you. :cheers:

Hummm... I know I'm working on the MR kie car battle, but my Lamb might like to have a piece of that lightning :D

Hummm... I know I'm working on the MR kie car battle, but my Lamb might like to have a piece of that lightning :D
Bring on the challenge I would like to see all the trucks represented. I have no idea which one is the fastest of the group but a head to head comp. sounds fun if anyone else wants in, tune a truck and by all means bring it to the party and let the best man I mean truck win. 👍👍

i tried the F150 on deep forest and i have to say for a first test setting you almost nailed it . now i only tried it offline offcourse so online testing will have to be done as well but you are very close .
I did solid 1:16:5xx laps constantly , with a hotlap of 1:15:797 , these times for a pick-up are amazing .
As far as the LSD is concerned i didn't touch it , it is rocksolid , beeing able to go full out on almost cornerexit without and oversteer is perfect , i might try to losen the back end a bit like suggested to make it more trotthle controle sensitive , and maybe cut of a couple of tenths of a second .
Due to the size of the car it is very ideal line sensitive and this is where i need help seeing i have no clue on how to do it . While it is pretty stable in the corners the turningcircle is HUGE , it cant be pointedin a corner very easy , if the nose would be a little bit more respondsive i think i could cut of 1 full second and making it easy to drive as well .

Then seeing i saw you had a 600PP ford gt sitting there i had to have a go as well .....

Holy crap that thing is freaking fast 1:09:920 at deep forest
No oversteer , no understeer , sliding trough the corners like a knife trough butter ... you need to publish this tune if you allready haven't , i looked at the list didn't see it in there , maybe i overlooked .
It is so sweet to drive .

I hope you didn't mind me taking the car unasked if it wasn't beeing plannend to be publisehed but it was a fun joyride

Bring on the challenge I would like to see all the trucks represented. I have no idea which one is the fastest of the group but a head to head comp. sounds fun if anyone else wants in, tune a truck and by all means bring it to the party and let the best man I mean truck win. 👍👍

If looks count then i would say the

Ford F150

but i am beeing partial lol

I'll see what I can do with the F150. The turning radius is Titanic and the brakes are an afterthought stock it seems. Glad you like it so far and no guarantees I can get much more out of it but I'll give it a shot either way. I'm not good at linking posts but check out the F.I.T.T. sticky at the top of the tuning section and look under previous events cslacr 600pp shootout for the 05 GT no stripe it is my most well recieved tune by testers and one of my favourite cars. Feel free to try any cars I have on share I always like to here the feedback. :)

Ah...I think it's time I go get myself a Toyota pickup for this shootout, any of you willing to donate? Pleassee???

ACSR421

When, where, and what time? (I must be insane to take on the Outlaws again :dopey: )

@Onboy, if you can wait a couple days till I get home I think I have one you can have, and then get to work on you Beat Z :D

Edit- sorry just saw the tunerwars thred. See you there :D

Last edited:
When, where, and what time? (I must be insane to take on the Outlaws again :dopey: )

@Onboy, if you can wait a couple days till I get home I think I have one you can have, and then get to work on you Beat Z :D

Edit- sorry just saw the tunerwars thred. See you there :D
check out the new tuner wars thread and I'll post the terms there.:dopey:

My iPod Nano is done :D (We all love a good Beat, don't we?) Well…setting 1 is done, it's pretty mad, but I got it to do a 1:02.xxx on the first lap out on the 420PP seasonal kart track.

Like this ? :lol:

raVer

:lol: I was more thinking of the car, but that works too, I guess. :dopey:

And another few cars of mine also just got finished…one of which (finally) is a premium car! So that means it won't be ugly pixels, but good ones appearing in the pictures!! :D

Ok, sorry for the double post, but a recent UCD hunt that found me a Honda CRX De Sol SiR thing makes me want to try Tris' tune for it as well as that Celica which I've still not got around to give a damn good thrashing. Also on my to do list is to test ACSR's Rufs and the famed GT No Stripe from the 600PP shootout.

I placed a Seat Ibiza Cupra on share. Fun little car and a difficult win in the Kart track 110A seasonal. I took third the first time and won the second time passing the leader in the last corner. It takes around 1.06 lap times to win but its 400,000 cr. and a good challenge if anyone wants to try. Just don't critique my quick and dirty setup too much its not great but also not terrible. :dopey:

I placed a Seat Ibiza Cupra on share. Fun little car and a difficult win in the Kart track 110A seasonal. I took third the first time and won the second time passing the leader in the last corner. It takes around 1.06 lap times to win but its 400,000 cr. and a good challenge if anyone wants to try. Just don't critique my quick and dirty setup too much its not great but also not terrible. :dopey:
AC did you by any chance check out my rough tune of the little matador I have posted here? That was another car I meant to get back to at some point and failed to do so.:(

AC did you by any chance check out my rough tune of the little matador I have posted here? That was another car I meant to get back to at some point and failed to do so.:(
No, I didn't realise we had another one in the garage already. I'm not gonna publish a tune for mine. Its just hit or miss finding a good challenge in these chase the chicken seasonals and I thought I'd share a car that makes a fun challenge. :sly: If you don't mind put yours on share so I can try it.

No, I didn't realise we had another one in the garage already. I'm not gonna publish a tune for mine. Its just hit or miss finding a good challenge in these chase the chicken seasonals and I thought I'd share a car that makes a fun challenge. :sly: If you don't mind put yours on share so I can try it.
Hmm I'll dig through my garage next time I'm on the PS3 and see if I can even find it...haven't actually seen it since right after the FF shootout when some guy asked about a tune for one and I tossed him the keys...:odd:

Here's the link to the tune at least.:D:dopey:

Hmm I'll dig through my garage next time I'm on the PS3 and see if I can even find it...haven't actually seen it since right after the FF shootout when some guy asked about a tune for one and I tossed him the keys...:odd:

Here's the link to the tune at least.:D:dopey:

I might tune one myself too, seeing as there's one in my OCD at the moment. Friends makes the best rivals. :D

Hey, just so you know, here's some of the thoughts I have on the little thing.

Things I like:

The tiny little thing is surprisingly easy to handle, no horrific wheelspin or mental understeer to speak of.

Though not the most balanced thing in the world, it's very neutral in the corners.

Quick response from steering, clearing the sweepers are not an issue in this car.

Turns grinding into an enjoyable challenge. 👍

Things to improve on:

Though the understeer isn't "mental", it's still a bit pushy in the tighter areas.

Brakes need to be just a bit stronger, I overshoot the apex sometimes while braking from a just-about-reasonable length away from the corner.

NEEDS MOAR GUTS!!

And that's it. Overall, it's a good tune, though slightly lacking in speed and is hampered by the car's natural nose heaviness.

@ACSR421 put my SEAT on share. Need to see about doing a new 470PP tune on it for the latest European Hot Hatch seasonals.:D

Speaking of the European Hot Hatch seasonals I ran a slightly detuned (originally one of the cars I tested for TimberW's touge shootout) Audi A3 3.2 Quattro '03 on London this morning with Sports Soft tires. Was smoking the field turning low 0:58.xxx laps. Want to do a tune with a fresh car to try and maximize the power to weight and make better use of the PP. (Car had the engine tuning 3 and full weight reduction on it.) Think I can probably get it into the 0:56.xxx range with the proper setup.:gtpflag:

Hey, just so you know, here's some of the thoughts I have on the little thing.

Things I like:

The tiny little thing is surprisingly easy to handle, no horrific wheelspin or mental understeer to speak of.

Though not the most balanced thing in the world, it's very neutral in the corners.

Quick response from steering, clearing the sweepers are not an issue in this car.

Turns grinding into an enjoyable challenge. 👍

Things to improve on:

Though the understeer isn't "mental", it's still a bit pushy in the tighter areas.

Brakes need to be just a bit stronger, I overshoot the apex sometimes while braking from a just-about-reasonable length away from the corner.

NEEDS MOAR GUTS!!

And that's it. Overall, it's a good tune, though slightly lacking in speed and is hampered by the car's natural nose heaviness.
Thanks for giving it a quick test. I chose 427 PP and SH tires since thats what cars I'm competing against can be tuned up to. If you and Harvey are up to it I can send a copy let you work your FF tuning magic. Then you can send it to Harvey for a final tweaking before he posts the tune and make it a group project for the Outlaw Garage. :)

@Dee make sure you pick a spare one up from the OCD while you still can. :dopey:

Thanks for giving it a quick test. I chose 427 PP and SH tires since thats what cars I'm competing against can be tuned up to. If you and Harvey are up to it I can send a copy let you work your FF tuning magic. Then you can send it to Harvey for a final tweaking before he posts the tune and make it a group project for the Outlaw Garage. :)
I've got quite a few low mileage ones parked in the garage already so just need the working numbers via PM.

Why don't we look at making it at 450PP for the European Hot Hatch and Compact Car seasonals? (Yes I know the European one allows up to 470PP but this makes it more versatile, also need you both to test the final version online so people can use it there as well.👍👍)

Note: already bought out the OCD and have something like 8 or 9 seats in my garage all under 20,000 miles and most under 10,000.:D Don't ask I just kept buying them when they showed up in my UCD.:crazy: Of course the fact that I think they are possibly the best looking Hatchback in the game might have something to do with it.:lol:

I've got quite a few low mileage ones parked in the garage already so just need the working numbers via PM.

Why don't we look at making it at 450PP for the European Hot Hatch and Compact Car seasonals? (Yes I know the European one allows up to 470PP but this makes it more versatile, also need you both to test the final version online so people can use it there as well.👍👍)

Note: already bought out the OCD and have something like 8 or 9 seats in my garage all under 20,000 miles and most under 10,000.:D Don't ask I just kept buying them when they showed up in my UCD.:crazy: Of course the fact that I think they are possibly the best looking Hatchback in the game might have something to do with it.:lol:
Will do, I'll beef up the brakes a little bit and give it a quick go online to see where its at settings wise and p.m. you the settings.

XDesperado67
Why don't we look at making it at 450PP for the European Hot Hatch and Compact Car seasonals? (Yes I know the European one allows up to 470PP but this makes it more versatile, also need you both to test the final version online so people can use it there as well.👍

Panda power :D
Have you tried them for the new seasonal? Maybe we could read PDs mind :D

Last edited:
Back