Weekly Challenge Discussion Thread

• Thread starter GlockPants
  • 4,740 comments
Still didn't get a chance to post about last week's challenges! So incredibly late, here I am:

1) Sunday Cup 500 @ Eiger Nordwand

Used a mostly stock Jaguar E-Type with only SH tires as a mod, after doing a couple tries with the original CM ones. Eventually took the win, it was a fun event with the old ladies scolding all those youngsters. No CRB unfortunately, as when I did this race I was still recovering from a crossfit session and thus made a lot of mistakes.

20970749441043188.jpg

Parts ticket was some titanium rod and pistons for some car that I forgot.

2) American Clubman Cup 700 @ Daytona International

Did it with my trusty patrol car Charger Hellcat, at 630pp due to SS tires. Nasty on the more technical sections, unbeatable on the final sector where all those 717 horses made short work of everyone. Eventually unit 864 caught up with the leader and ended the illegal street race, again no CRB.

20970721352365591.jpg

3) Gallardo Special @ Tokyo East Ring

Took out my Gallardo Balboni which had been sitting out since the first Gallardo one-make at Sardegna, still on that very same setup. At slightly above 700pp with SM tires it was easy to win this race, this time also with a CRB since it seems walls don't matter.

20970148120447067.jpg

Got the money ticket.

4) Schwarzwald League @ Barcelona

I hate Catalunya, it's a terrible circuit in which I suck big time, so I was happy to tackle this race with the @praiano63 700pp setup for the Cayman GT4; originally wanted to use a new one that I bought but eventually decided to "fix" my old one. That setup is just a killer, obliterated the competition by the end of lap 2/7, drives like a wonder! Made a couple mistakes due to being unable to stay focused and lost a CRB that was so stupidly easy to obtain otherwise.

20970035100568563.jpg

5) World Touring Car 800 @ Watkins Glen

After a hateful track, now a lovely one, wish I could race more on the Glen with some grindy event since it's such a beautiful circuit. The randomizer had me take this on with the M3 GT, which once again sent me to Praiano's patreon for a setup. Wonderful machine indeed, had never used it before and now I regret it, it was a really fun fun race. No CRB since the AI loves to throw themselves at you, but a dominant win regardless.

20970407770073138.jpg

Car ticket gave me the Mitsubishi VGT which saved me a million, would've never spent such money for such a crap car otherwise.

And now, time for the new week...

Screenshot_20241005-140925.png

Back