Weekly Challenge Discussion Thread

• Thread starter GlockPants
  • 4,810 comments
Again parts and 6* ticket.
200 (6).gif

I'm happy it's an NA-exclusive event because that keeps the door ajar for a permanent MX-5 event whenever PD decide they want to eventually add an NB (making the assumption that named special events and permanent ones won't overlap).

Bleh on parts tickets. Looks like some good ones except for the Gr.1. Will have to check if I've run it already. Why did it have to be Petite LeMans this weekend? :lol:

Bleh on parts tickets. Looks like some good ones except for the Gr.1. Will have to check if I've run it already. Why did it have to be Petite LeMans this weekend? :lol:
IMSA is doing Petit LeMans this weekend but I believe you probably know that 🤔 🤣 . Anyway this week looks decent, I wish they would get rid of the parts ticket though :mad:. I don't mind the car ticket I usually get something decent

weekly-challenge-202410w2-cars.png

All ready to go. I haven't driven any of these cars before, so I'd consider this a good week. I'm looking forward to trying them out.

I could not care less about the parts ticket. I'll cross my fingers, as usual, for a car I don't already own, or at least one I can sell for more than 500,000 credits.

Back