Weekly series / Private Lobby ONLY

• Thread starter DiersZee1
  • 62 comments
Next time I need to be more picky! Did not know the Supra was that slow! On the edge and pushing it is not what I like to do :lol: Least I didn't pick the worst ones :P

Think it is Carma for not helping me at Monza. :P

Indeed, well done Captain Rainbow :cheers:

Captain Rainbow: "Here I come to color your day!" :lol:

Today's race is one where Josh could easily disappear into the distance if you don't put pressure on him. Doubtful that I'll be able to keep up.

:cheers: thanks Guys... Mother of all lucks was with me for this season :)

Need to be able to start on different compounds soon :(. Found Medium Front and Soft Rear really help my driving style as I eat up the front super quick. Plus it was stable and turn in felt decent.

Just trying to even it out DZ, give everyone the same starting point 👍

Just trying to even it out DZ, give everyone the same starting point 👍

I like mystery :P, well till the 1st round of pit stops finish. We should try it one time... Point being is that we need to throw Josh off his Alien pace a bit :(

If he goes into super speed mode he could wear out his front tires very quickly. Remember the 8C at Monza.

Last edited:
Yeah but remember Monaco :eek:

His strategy would of worked for 20 or 25 laps as he still came out first on his 2nd pit stop but by 5 seconds ahead of me :(.

Hope my tyres strategy works. Think we are safe to talk about him here as he never visits this area...so I think :P

:lol: Well done tonight mate. You had it under control all race long. 👍

Uhmmm, that was not my thoughts after the 1st stop. Had me worked up a bit, but I could not push early as I had a target to go after.

Found during testing that if I pitted at end of lap 10, I would be just shy from making it to the end with 1 stop. Thus, going for 1 extra lap worked and ended up with a bit more tyre / fuel left. Not enough to push for a quicker ET though :ouch:

So had to worry about me and not anyone else race....still a Motha Fartha Lucky Forker today. 👍

What was that you said about different leagues for different skill levels? I would like to join u guys saturday but am not that good. I don't practice often since im busy on most weekdays

Last edited:
What was that you said about different leagues for different skill levels? I would like to join u guys saturday but am not that good. I don't practice often since im busy on most weekdays

Hello there, not really leagues but mainly saying we have a range of drivers.

JKT008 is the quickest by far out of our group. If he wanted too, he could go under the top 50 regularly in Seasonal Time Trials easily IMHO.

Then we have the casual racers like BF Bullpup, Chipotle, Kiz to more marinating racers like pandulce1, NT1138, matticus88 & tbwhhs.

So if you do consider yourself a casual racer, you will certainly be fighting for a spot against casual racers and so forth.

Only thing needed is no dirty play and not pushing anyone off the road or anything childish as we are all trying to enjoy ourselves in the game. Which is the main objective.

With that said, Every other Saturday we do run two groups. A & B in Welcome to Italy. JKT will be stuck in the Ferrari and away from the Marinating and Casual racers who are in Group B. They will be running the Maserati. Tyre Wear and Fuel Wear would be set to FAST, insuring pit strategy does come to play.

Saturday will be the Indy Road Course. 20 laps in main and you will need the Alfa Romeo 147 Ti 2.0 Twin Spark '06 for the support race which will be like 10 laps with no fuel or tyre wear on. All in all it should consume about 2 hours of your life.

The other Alternating Saturday will be the TOP CAT series. DLC Mazda Roadster TC. 1 fully modded and 1 completely stock. Tracks are unknown, so it will be a surprise as we get into the lobby for practice and qualifying...greater chances for new winners, but also a mess if you are like me and need 20 laps to remember the entire course.

If you do not spend much time in Lobby's, we are all friendly and no mics or rag on anyone...think most of us are too old for that.

Can only suggest to have a good time, take it slow and mainly enjoy your time. If you do plan to make it, please note that NT-GTPLR will need to be on your FR list as we are only running Private Lobby's to insure we do not get unwanted guests.

Hope you can make it :cheers:

K thx diers. I completely agree with u about needing to do like 20 laps to memorize a course. :) no assists i assume? So just to clarify the cAsual drivers run the maserati? Srry, im prbly the biggest noob on here. Thx for explaining this stuff

You're more than welcome to race mate, Diers explained things better than I could. Thank you Captain.

See you on track soon 👍

K thx diers. I completely agree with u about needing to do like 20 laps to memorize a course. :) no assists i assume? So just to clarify the cAsual drivers run the maserati? Srry, im prbly the biggest noob on here. Thx for explaining this stuff

We were all that Forking New Guy before ;). I only started to really race in Lobby's this year in February... I am addicted and killed A-spec for me :lol:

NT1138 will need to confirm but we do run ABS and sometimes I see them running assist. Not sure on SRF or not, but I do not have anything against them if it helps you :).

You can run the Maserati GranTurismo S '08 off the showroom floor :). Remember you would need at least 187 miles to break in the motor. Those extra ponies could help down the straights and you can adjust the brakes balance to help the car feel better.

Also since fuel and tyres are set to fast, you will for sure need to pit at some point. There is an issue with the refuel though. Game sometimes tells you that you only need 10 liters and then you find that you were 50 liters too short :mad:. I have personally run dry 3 times now by miscalculating :lol:. You can start on any race compound, the harder tyres will last longer, but for sure slower lap times. The Softs...well, I can only get them to last till lap 8 and it is downhill from there as no more consistency left and slower laps times come in. Oddly the Ferrari only needs 8 liters of fuel to make it to the finish, but it is much lighter than a Maserati.

Just have fun. It is after all just a game, but enjoyment is always priority 👍. Guys are honest and good folks, but we want to beat any one in the UK ;).

You can have any amount of ABS as you wish, but we usually have SRF and TC off. I can put them on if needed?

The Maserati is about the same on tyres, does drink a bit of juice though. As for beating the UK racers... Concentrate on the Aussie and leave us to it :lol:

You can have any amount of ABS as you wish, but we usually have SRF and TC off. I can put them on if needed?

The Maserati is about the same on tyres, does drink a bit of juice though. As for beating the UK racers... Concentrate on the Aussie and leave us to it :lol:

We tried, but you brits kicked them out into Australia long ago. Now look at what you all done! Breading Cyborgs out there :lol:

BTW: Marinating I mean that the guys usually have real life to deal with like our casual folks. Just a tad of more freedom to enjoy the game and yet non of us can turn your eyes off of them as they can easily win and have proven they will win 👍. So if life grants them a bit more luxury, they will be cooking really nicely :D.

JKT008 is an Alien thanks to the UK ancestors.

I have freedom and use it after work M~F playing around till bed time and think I am over cooked :).

Last edited:
Ik this is really random, but i just watched that uyube video with clippy it was the top yarr lap i think at top gear test track. GreAt vid btw, and nice song selection. My point is, You guys deserve more views :)

Ik this is really random, but i just watched that uyube video with clippy it was the top yarr lap i think at top gear test track. GreAt vid btw, and nice song selection. My point is, You guys deserve more views :)

Hi Baltimore, you can do the current one and or the old one but NT would need to confirm as he is the Vid/Music Master :bowdown:

Thought that entire thread was nice and I personally would like to see more folks doing it.

Currently folks are doing the Mazda found in the NCD and trying to beat Josh, but little punk seems to have the top YARR again :).

Lets see what NT says :) Be cool to hear some info in the interview :cheers:

13 players last night. Server took a bit to get used to it, but it was ok after round 1 and thankfully no random booting off the server. Just booting from teammate :lol:

Hopefully Saturday has a solid 13 to 14 racers :cheers:

Great turnout yesterday evening. Fought like crazy just trying to keep up. It's going to be a really difficult season with such tough competition. That's how it should be. 👍

I have to disagree to agree on that :odd:

:P you have to figure out what that Scirocco team is doing! Aero + limit of 305HP yet, it walks away in high gear!

Funny thing is that Matt seems like Alan. Quick on new stuff...realized that this morning, but Alan might have an upper hand for the smack down.

I have no idea what half the Scirocco team is doing, this half is throwing it about hoping it sticks :)

I think Wilson had some help toward the back of the grid last night though, not much you can do when you have a target painted on.

Not the only one Bud :(. My rear is torn apart from all the horny dogs trying to get a spot!

For now, I am waiting for Saturdays events only :). Not making it Kiz Enduro...just too taxing for me.

If I remember, your team mate took most of your paint with him :scared:

Hopefully we get the same numbers for S3 :cheers:

Back