What’s your God car not named Tomahawk? Not a VGT or SF either.

United States
Tennessee
tnfedexman
The Valkyrie and F8 are incredibly strong. The 787B is the long run king.

What do you like? My favorite all around car is the AMG Black Series, but the CLK… Damn. Can’t leave out the MC20.

Your thoughts?

Last edited:
No. I’m not trying for a favorite car thread. Seriously, what’s your go-to? I just recently discovered the Valkyrie

That one’s not bad. I’ll go with the McLaren F1(any variation), center seating is the best for VR.

Last edited:
Well I know its not a favorite car thread but the P1 is my go to I use it in the Sardegna grind race, also for le man and for the spa 1 hour race.

I also setup long custom races with it.

Its my main credit maker.:)

That's the comment I'm looking for. I'll defiantly try mine out. I know you probably have a dozen or more of them. :gtpflag:

So just to be clear, you're talking about the McLaren P1 GTR 2016?

There's really only one answer from me. My engine-swapped Garage RCR Civic! I've completed the car collection thanks to this beast. It's fun to drive, great on fuel, and imo looks so awesome. I've clocked over 11,500 miles on it from LeMans 700 alone. Yesterday I dominated the WTC700 Laguna Seca race with it thanks to it being able to no-stop the event. It's at 655PP, with a "homologation" setup to be perfectly balanced with the Gr.4 machines.
190f1cf1a1481-screenshotUrl.jpg

I feel like the GR Yaris with the 2JZ swap is incredibly versatile, being able to compete in numerous events with either 600 or 700 PP caps, including dirt/snow events. (I think I might wanna play with the torque ratio, though, if only to lessen its understeer.) Otherwise, for the WTC events, I use race cars similar to those used by the AI, such as the Mustang Gr.4 that I won via the missions, which I almost always use in the WTC 700.

This is a very tough one to answer for me since there's a lot of cars I love driving. I'd probably have to go with the Sauber C9 or the '08 NSX GT500.

Well, in other games there is a certain weapon, spell, armor, tractor, lure etc. that just do better than everything else. I thought they were referred to as “God mode” or a built in developer cheat made to be discovered. That’s what I’m looking for. Cars that bend the rules in your favor.

Closest I can come to that is the car that I'm most likely to go to if I want to get a win in a race that I am unfamiliar with. The car that fits in lots of categories and the one that I feel is most likely of my cars to win that race. The safe choice.

Before I completed the menu books, I had two. One was the Mitsubishi GTO, the other was the Corvette C4 ZR1.

Now, I'd say it's probably the Alfa 155.

Several, but for now the only one I know I can rely on is the F-1500. Others are the LM55, the 787B, the R33, the 911 RSR, the F-XX, Audi e Tron, the Loctite Zexel GT-R, and up til the current glitches affected it, an RX-7 with an engine swap. The only ones of those I've tested post 1.49 are the F-1500, the F-XX, and the RX-7. The fantasy car and the Ferrari are largely unchanged by 1.49.

I don't know what a "God car" is, and I don't know why certain cars are excluded from it, but I like the LM55 for any Gr2+ race as I largely hate Gr2+ races and cars.
Why do you hate Gr2 cars? For me, they're great with nice speed and looks.

The title of this thread is confusing me. What the hell is a "God Car"? Why should it be the Tomahawk? And why not a VGT when the Tomahawk is a VGT?
:confused:
Yeah, clumsy title. In my head it make sense. I'm asking for everyone's cars they like that they think are nerfed a bit. The hawk is for sure. VGT's as a group have some crazy PP to speed ratios. That's why I worded it that way.

Why do you hate Gr2 cars? For me, they're great with nice speed and looks.
I don't; I hate Gr2+ cars because I hate Gr2+ races. I'm not even a particular fan of Gr3 races, but it's about the upper limit of pace and - importantly - driveability.

Stuff that's always on a knife-edge does nothing for me.

I don't; I hate Gr2+ cars because I hate Gr2+ races. I'm not even a particular fan of Gr3 races, but it's about the upper limit of pace and - importantly - driveability.

Stuff that's always on a knife-edge does nothing for me.
Fair enough.

For me the Gr2 are just right, depending on the circuit, but I always need a couple of laps to adjust my braking points. I fell in love with the Lexus GT500 '16 at the Autopolis Gr2 race. Especially with the previous physics, I loved the way I was able to brake hard into the right hander hairpin. It's like I could feel the tires with abs struggling for grip. I'll have to do that race sometime soon with the new physics.

For me my go to car is the Living Legend. I used to use it in everything from 600 pp races ( can't do that anymore) to 900 pp races

There's really only one answer from me. My engine-swapped Garage RCR Civic! I've completed the car collection thanks to this beast. It's fun to drive, great on fuel, and imo looks so awesome. I've clocked over 11,500 miles on it from LeMans 700 alone. Yesterday I dominated the WTC700 Laguna Seca race with it thanks to it being able to no-stop the event. It's at 655PP, with a "homologation" setup to be perfectly balanced with the Gr.4 machines.
View attachment 1375955
How does this FF car (right?) not burn through the tires with the no-stoping? Would you care to share your tune?

Back