What are you Eating/Drinking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 25,628 comments
  • 1,561,098 views
Down the hatch…et!
Cleaver!

Tomahawk!

I use my pocket knife…

711B5DDE-2E83-405E-91F0-CDA65A61B320.jpeg
 
I had a Swenson’s ice cream birthday cake. I’ve eaten about 2000 cal worth, still half to go.
 
Tried a new burger place in town. Got a Burger topped with BBQ pulled pork and pepper jack cheese with crinkle cut fries.
Will be going back again soon.
929305F3-9AA5-4C5F-A8CB-AE91981F2C11.jpeg
 
Last edited:
passion fruit cheesecake
Yes.

I'm glad I just had a desert, because I could have done something bad after seeing that had I not.
 
:lol: I could have told you that without ever trying it.
I know, what was I thinking...?

Oh, It's wonderful. Try tossing it with olive oil and some crushed garlic first.
Sounds like a good tip. And maybe make it with smaller pieces as well.
But in this case, it was all soggy and mushy. Not pleasant at all.
 
I’m not sure what “poke” is.
My wife has had a few different variations of it in Hawaii but it's always fish, typically tuna.
 
Sounds like a good tip. And maybe make it with smaller pieces as well.
But in this case, it was all soggy and mushy. Not pleasant at all.
Yep, that’s the case. Just chop it up a bit, that’s what I usually do.
 
Neighbor brought over some lemon cupcakes with actual boozy Curaçao frosting. She's always had it in for me. I've eaten two already.
 
We are moving and everything I own is in transport.
As much as I dislike Starbucks I bought 4 large coffees and 2 blueberry muffins.
 
Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos are quickly becoming my favorite flavor of Doritos.
41AQOEGbVSL.jpg
They were available here for a short time. I ate them everyday. Then I couldn’t find them any more. :(
 
I grilled up some smash burgers for dinner.

I would've taken pictures, but I think I need to work on the smash-to-burger ratio, I was a little off. Tasted good but didn't look picture-worthy.
 
A very nice Whiskey Sour with 2oz Eagle Rare 10yr bourbon, .75oz freshly squeezed lemon juice, .75oz simple syrup and an egg white. Finished off with three dashes of orange bitters.
 
Back