What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,795 comments
First Dot's did pretzels, now they are doing pork rinds!

These things are awesome, and just like the pretzels, you close up the bag and set it down, and then with out even thinking, you open it back up and grab some more.
large_19a6cb66-a5f9-43b2-8bcd-2315c69697dc.jpg

1630191869145.jpeg

I had a bag of these for the first time yesterday at the game shop. Everyone said “be careful, they’ll get ya!”. I shrugged it off thinking “how hot can Doritos actually be?”.

The heat certainly creeps up after a few handfuls. I was salivating all over the place and sucking down big gulps of air.

After I left the shop I went directly to the supermarket and bought a multipack. These things are awesome.

Side note: not as delicious as the Sweet Chilli Doritos but thrill of the eat makes them a contender for the top spot.

Edit: just realised they not Doritos, but crinkle cut Lays.

Last edited:
First Dot's did pretzels, now they are doing pork rinds!

These things are awesome, and just like the pretzels, you close up the bag and set it down, and then with out even thinking, you open it back up and grab some more.View attachment 1076922
Update to all whom it may concern...

I finally tried the pretzels.

I didn't like them.

I no longer feel welcome in this thread 😂.

Update to all whom it may concern...

I finally tried the pretzels.

I didn't like them.

I no longer feel welcome in this thread 😂.
That's okay. You can still stick around.

I tried them, but they're too salty. Good but haven't bought another bag since.

Last edited:
That ain't no Big Kahuna burger. Where's the pineapple?

Neighbor-grown zucchini and homemade ranch, heavy on the garlic but light on the dill.

TB
Fish shaped waffle with vanilla custard inside.

They're good, but not for the price.
I much prefer cream over custard.

My wife came home with some boxes of Belgian chocolates last night. They were awesome, but once she told me the price I figured I’d better not eat them all in one sitting. “But they were buy one get one free!” …Still cost more than a family meal.

Wife: I’m going out, I’ll pick you up some food & drink.

Also wife: Here’s your cold fries and warm beer.

Not to sound ungrateful for having her pick me up a meal, but she’s too smart to know that cold fries and warm beer is acceptable. What a heathen!
Now to find out how I have scorned her…

rubhr.jpg

But I hardly know hr.

Man o' War

2oz Old Grand Dad bonded bourbon
1oz Cointreau
.5oz Noilly Prat Rouge
.5oz freshly squozen lemon juice

Shaken, up in a coupe glass with a twist.

Jumbo shrimp.
Yes. King shrimp. It was so good. My gf doesn't like sea food of any kind so it had been a long time since I had eaten some. But in Malta where the seafood is so good, I couldn't avoid it anymore.

Back