What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,795 comments
Get me away from this bacon..

I had a bacon sandwich with two eggs and a slice of chipotle cheddar cheese on sourdough, along with a handful of blueberries. I mean... I have only a little bacon left, I may as well use it. Flushed that sucka down with some vanilla flax milk.

Later on I cleaned it up. Had a chicken thigh with potatoes, brussel sprouts and onion.

Then I had some cheddar cheese popcorn for a later snack.

I believe this is the second or third time you've posted about this place. It always makes my mouth water. :drool:
Easily my favorite restaurant chain by far. Everything I’ve tried from them has been amazing.

Today’s lunch, a turkey, ham, and roast beef on some bread that tastes similar to a hawaiian sweet roll.
DCEC69B5-D354-4D8E-99CF-8DEDF5DEE838.jpeg

Last edited:
Made a beef and onion burrito. Seasoned the beef with some homemade extra hot taco seasoning, and threw on some chipotle salsa and fried arbol salsa after I rolled it up. Then put some queso on top and put it in the oven.

Heating it up must have mellowed it out a bit because I was expecting it to bee a lot hotter than it was. Still good though.

Fortaleza Blanco Margarita

2oz Fortaleza Blanco tequila
1oz Cointreau
.75oz lime juice
Shaken and served on the rocks with a naked rim.

Dinner was grilled shrimp tacos and fresh tortilla chips with a roasted tomato-garlic salsa.

Tested the quality of some fun-size Halloween candy before I prep grab bags for Sunday. For the kids!

5 Reese's cups
4 Twix
4 Starbursts
2 Kit Kats
2 Hershey's Cookies'n'Creme
Something tells me the quality was fine. And you knew it would be okay. But, I'm glad you made sure. Very important. 😃

No pictures, but I had some BBQ from my favorite local joint this evening.

Pork steak, pulled pork sandwich, two ribs, fries and small hoagie bun to eat dipped in the extra juices of it all.

Back