What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,795 comments
Vegetarian chili with ground turkey. :D

20211030_163057.jpg

Turkey is meat. 🤔
There are some in this house that have decided to not eat meat. I'm not one of them.

Hence vegetarian chili being made and meat being added to the bowl, not the pot.

TB
There are some in this house that have decided to not eat meat. I'm not one of them.

Hence vegetarian chili being made and meat being added to the bowl, not the pot.
Ah, I see. Had me confused for a moment there.

About time I had some Italian pizza :sly:

I can't remember the last time I've had IMO's - it's definitely something that I never want to eat again, eh, I had a free coupon for 2 1 topping XL pizzas

R.adc5f6473ba010bffe7ecc54fb66863d

o.jpg

(not my pic, but they all look like a flatbread with Elmer's glue aka Provel Cheese smudged all over it) The Midwestern way.

Last edited:
With a damp chill in the air, a quick corn chowder hit the spot. Red peppers and dried chorizo helped to make up for the use of frozen corn, but so did homemade corn stock I had in the freezer.

Presently nursing a Cynar Manhattan. Better than the last time I made one and I don't know if I made it better or if I'm warming up to it.

CF5F2B11-4CB3-41B2-A139-8554C290CE7F.jpeg

ACCF3621-B0FC-4ECD-8700-7B37C941FBF9.jpeg

A ribeye steak I cooked more than I wanted :/ I used the cast iron sear then oven method and I tossed in the potatoes and other odds and ends. I think I could have cooked the potatoes in the skillet during the sear since they were quite thin., but I just stuck with it.. Oh well.

The steak is ok, just disappointed.. It was a bit medium well in some spots.

That’s red potatoes, red onion and garlic to the side.

Last edited:
Not feeling very gourmet, so I fixed up a bowl of MAMA rice vermicelli with ground pork, topped with my-b-hole-is-on-fire chili vinegar sauce, but my ground pork was still a bit frozen, so my noodles have square chunks of ground pork. 😅

About time I had some Italian pizza :sly:

I can't remember the last time I've had IMO's - it's definitely something that I never want to eat again, eh, I had a free coupon for 2 1 topping XL pizzas

R.adc5f6473ba010bffe7ecc54fb66863d

o.jpg

(not my pic, but they all look like a flatbread with Elmer's glue aka Provel Cheese smudged all over it) The Midwestern way.
Imo's is where it's at my man! Just had an XL a week and a half ago. :drool:

I definitely liked it more when I was younger. Maybe the one topping was a bit plain. I remember the deluxe being good.
I never had it much as a kid, it grew on me in my late teens for sure. I'm not a big toppings person when it comes to pizza. I pretty much only go sausage at most. The only problem I ever have with Imo's is an occasional inconsistency. Sometimes they are pretty greasy. I prefer less greasy. But hey, it's pizza. 🤦‍♂️

Making onion gravy to have with mashed potato’s and a 2” thick ribeye which will be sous vide.

The other half is having lambs liver and mushrooms, with the onion gravy & mash.

5AA96E7F-F340-40BF-9AF6-8DC3F22FE144.jpeg

Made a cheesesteak sammich for dinner.

Chopped up some thin cut ribeye, cooked in a pan with onions and diced cherry peppers. Melted a jar of Cheez Whiz and doctored it up with some Tabasco & Worcestershire sauce.

I just DoorDashed McDonalds.

Ending an all nighter with an awful bang.

(that really was awful. It took much longer than expected to get my food, so I conked out, only to wake up two hours later to my food sitting on the porch cold. Food delivery sucks here.)

@TB , whatever that dark stuff on the bun is, it looks like Hershey's chocolate syrup :lol:

Last edited:
Back