What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,704 comments
Awesome, how long did you cook it and what temperature did you set it on, in case I ever find something similar and want to fix it myself?
lol, if I’m honest, I just took what I had, made a brown sugar rub, put some rosemary on the inside with a little garlic, butter, etc, then put it in the over for about an hour and a half, using a 20 min per pound method at mostly 375-400. I put it in the oven with no foil first to let it brown a little on the top, covered it after about 5 min, then put it on 500 Fahrenheit to get the brown you see.

Pepper and onion “Italian” dressings
Provolones
Salamis
Pepperonis
IMG_3718.jpeg

IMG_3728.jpeg

Even if the onion rings look a little off, they’re still good. Nathan’s brand. The ketchup is possibly the best out there. Trader Joe’s organic.

I bought some Long John's at my local Exxon last night and got some Grandma's brand chocolate chip cookies, gonna eat them as a midnight snack tonight.

It’s a bit fancy compared to the usual grub.

I started a pepperoni thin crust for dinner last night, and finished the last slice at 2am this morning when the cat woke me up for her food.

Last edited:
It’s been a while since I’ve waited in a long line to get food, I’m talking 20+ minutes before ordering.
IMG_9040.jpeg

It was good. I just ordered whatever they had and got a salmon lox sandwich. I didn’t ask what was on it, but from what I noticed, it was a chive and dill spread, cucumber, pickled red onions? An egg yolk patty?

Last edited:
It’s been a while since I’ve waited in a long line to get food, I’m talking 20+ minutes before ordering. View attachment 1326979

It was good. I just ordered whatever they had and got a salmon lox sandwich. I didn’t ask what was on it, but from what I noticed, it was a chive and dill spread, cucumber, pickled red onions? An egg yolk patty?

Looks good. I’m a sucker for a salmon sandwich.

Cheese pizza from some nights ago... The one on the bottom is normal mozzarella and parmesan cheese.. the one on the top was regular mozz, vegan "mozzarella" and parmesan cheese. I'm sorry vegans, but I don't know how you guys do it... that was disgusting. (background black beans were just soaking, I made burritos)

IMG_9067.jpeg

Then, I guess I'll share some of the worst biscuits ever.. :sly: :yuck:

IMG_9036.jpeg

Last edited:
So nice brother!! How much did that cost?
An 8 inch cake, it cost £28 which seems about the going rate around here for a freshly made cake with a customised message. Delivery would have cost more than the cake though so I had to pick it up by hand. It's absolutely delicious though and is vanishing quickly. My mum loves it.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back