What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,704 comments
I had some leftover and remotely identifiable 80/20 ground beef in the freezer and took a chance with making a burger with it.

IMG_9141.jpeg

Overkill, but worth it in every way. Used red onions and mayonnaise. (Had some leftover and downright awful potato wedges from the convenience store with it)
I stopped by Uwajimaya to get something for dinner. As soon as I walked in the door there was a display for Lays chips for what I assume is the Chinese market. Once I saw the flavors, I had to buy one of each.

Regular: Numb & Spicy Hot Pot, Cucumber, Roasted Cumin Lamb Skewer
View attachment 1334198

Wavy: Imitation Crispy Roast Artificial Suckling Pig, Imitation Braised Prawns in Abalone Sauce, Imitation Stewed Artificial Pork Ball
View attachment 1334199

Super Wavy: Sizzling Artificial Squid Flavor (the first one I had)
View attachment 1334200
Those sure are some names lol

Last edited:
Today my wife bought some cinnamon buns with icing on them, but we had an argument about wether they should be sliced in half ( horizontally) and be buttered , I was in favour of buttering them as I feel they are to doughy without butter. What are your thoughts on this .

Takeout from a Lao deli: Sticky rice, Lao sausage, and larb moo.

The sausage was decent, like a less intense sai ua. It came with a small side of some tasty chili paste.

The larb was shockingly bland. Had to make a small dish of prik nam pla to add some flavor to it.

Getting ready to cook some dirty rice from Zataran's and going to eat some baked potatoes with it melted in cheese. And as a drink, I'm drinking a 20-ounce bottle of Pepsi!

Miso Black Ramen from Ramen Dayo (not my pic) - I got a boiled egg with mine, and it had shavings of dried garlic on top and is made with burnt garlic oil, so it was very tasty.

That said, I've always thought that they can be a bit stingy with the pork, and today was no exception - only three relatively small slices, and they weren't all that nice. And for very little change from £17 (service charge already included, but no sides or drinks were added...), it is far too expensive IMO.

Last edited:
Back