• Sainsbury’s ready-made Indian curries
  • Party Rings
  • Flaming Hot Monster Munch
  • Authentic fish and chips
  • anything Cadbury’s makes that I can’t get at home
  • Dr Pepper. Lots of Dr Pepper.
  • bakery sausage rolls
  • Jaffa Cakes

Surprisingly I’ve eaten double my usual calorific intake for the past 2 weeks but only gained 3kg. That’s including the bath tub worth of beer I’ve consumed.

I’ve been binging on foods that are usually out of reach to me:
  • scones and clotted cream
  • Sainsbury’s ready-made Indian curries
  • Party Rings
  • Flaming Hot Monster Munch
  • Authentic fish and chips
  • anything Cadbury’s makes that I can’t get at home
  • Dr Pepper. Lots of Dr Pepper.
  • bakery sausage rolls
  • Jaffa Cakes

Surprisingly I’ve eaten double my usual calorific intake for the past 2 weeks but only gained 3kg. That’s including the bath tub worth of beer I’ve consumed.
I used to eat scones a lot years ago, I got tired of the taste. So I quit eating them.

I like pictures

IMG_4055.jpeg

IMG_4868.jpeg

IMG_4871.jpeg

My wife and I went to a show in downtown Minneapolis last night so to avoid the 92 degree heat while we waited for the doors to open, we split an order of chicken pad Thai.

The restaurant was even good enough to give us our own bowls.

20240727_172445.jpg

TB
My wife and I went to a show in downtown Minneapolis last night so to avoid the 92 degree heat while we waited for the doors to open, we split an order of chicken pad Thai.

The restaurant was even good enough to give us our own bowls.

View attachment 1376284
I may try some of that this week at a Chinese restaurant, there's a few in the town we live at. Thanks for the idea and inspiration!

I may try some of that this week at a Chinese restaurant, there's a few in the town we live at. Thanks for the idea and inspiration!
Don't forget to pair it with a pineapple martini, too.

I like the Red Baron deep singles a lot. Get em at Sam’s Club in a big box, live of them for a week, and I think they’re good enough for me.
Amen to that! I started buying them about 5 years ago and they've been my go-to ever since. What's crazy is, when I first bought them, I didn't really plan on buying them originally, I was actually looking for some French bread pizzas I had many years prior. They didn't have them so I got these Red Baron pizzas as a compromise and go figure, they actually ended up being better than what I was originally after. :P Not only did I love them, but everyone in my family excluding my mom started eating them as well. At one point, we ate them things like candy and boy was our toaster oven working extra hard one day. :lol:

We actually started getting the big boxes at Sam's Club as a result since so many of us ate them and although my siblings have moved out now, I still get them at Sam's Club since I eat them a lot and my father occasionally does. Although the pepperoni is good, I tend to favor the four cheese more for their flavor and then just put my own toppings on it like I did here. I try to wait 2-3 days in between each one, although this one I had today was the first one I have had in a week.

Last edited:
Amen to that! I started buying them about 5 years ago and they've been my go-to ever since. What's crazy is, when I first bought them, I didn't really plan on buying them originally, I was actually looking for some French bread pizzas I had many years prior. They didn't have them so I got these Red Baron pizzas as a compromise and go figure, they actually ended up being better than what I was originally after. :P Not only did I love them, but everyone in my family excluding my mom started eating them as well. At one point, we ate them things like candy and boy was our toaster oven working extra hard one day. :lol:

We actually started getting the big boxes at Sam's Club as a result since so many of us ate them and although my siblings have moved out now, I still get them at Sam's Club since I eat them a lot and my father occasionally does. Although the pepperoni is good, I tend to favor the four cheese more for their flavor and then just put my own toppings on it like I did here. I try to wait 2-3 days in between each one, although this one I had today was the first one I have had in a week.
Awesome, I tried those only 10 times in my entire life, they are delicious!! A high fiver there.

It’s topping out at 99* today. I don’t want to start a grill or the oven.
Cucumber (from our garden) sandos for dinner tonight.
Heavy dose of mayonnaise and salt and pepper makes yum on a scorching day.

Found these the other day and was exited to try them... big disappointment. Seemed like hardly any ranch flavor at all. I ended up adding a.pack of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning to perk up the flavor.

Verdict - thumbs down. Would not buy again.

1000002070.jpg

I'm fixing to eat a large pizza with sausage, pepperoni, and extra cheese. It was almost $20 without tax.

To pizza!

I just made one after not doing so for a while.

This one had a honey, yeast mixture, then put a little dab of butter in the mixture and kneaded it.

Topped with pomodoro crushed tomatoes whole milk, low moisture mozzarella and turkey pepperoni.
IMG_9991.jpeg

Last edited:
Back