What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,712 comments
IMG_3170.jpeg

I’m having another IPA

20240808_195449.jpg

Burger on brioche buns (top bun not shown) with grilled mature cheddar and slightly fried Milano salami, and Mrs Renfro's ghost pepper salsa... salad for decorative purposes. I had two of these, very tasty, and the salsa really added a kick, but hopefully not enough to ruin tomorrow.

Last edited:
Going to eat some roasted walnuts and almonds as a snack. Nuts have plenty of protein and fat for the body. What's your favorite kind of snack food when you're hungry?

To pizza!

I just made one after not doing so for a while.

This one had a honey, yeast mixture, then put a little dab of butter in the mixture and kneaded it.

Topped with pomodoro crushed tomatoes whole milk, low moisture mozzarella and turkey pepperoni.View attachment 1378938
Damn - that looks banging.

Couldnt sleep so i threw one of my 2lb ( 4 kg ) pork roasts in the crock pot about 0600. Gonna have some BBQ pulled pork sammies for dinner. added my regular spices and some brown sugar and coca cola.

hoping it turns out, will post some pics later today.

Birthday cake and beer.
I just got finished eating 6 pieces of vanilla cake with added sprinkles on top. We bought it at Harris Teeter yesterday, it was on sale for $8.99. I need to brush that sugar off my teeth.

Tato skins, cheese, sour cream

IMG_4948.jpeg

Salad action
Chicken maybe
Good cheese and croutons

IMG_4950.jpeg

Beyond burger meatloaf
Mashed potato
Veggies

IMG_4951.jpeg

Tolerable. Filler

IMG_4952.jpeg

Pretty good eats

Last edited:
Maybe you just didn't taste right one?

Waste of product, but if you just like taste of beer and dont like side effects - you good.
The only thing back then I liked was those Sour Cream and Onion flavored Pringles, and the BBQ ones.

1000% yes😜.
With that beer use a tall slim glass and place a thick slice or orange in it.

Please no more ice in beer. Please?! 🤣
I'd rather prefer wine, I tasted beer one time when I was a teenager and it tasted bad, so bad it made me puke. My dad gave me some to try. I regret drinking it, it was in 2011.

I'd rather prefer wine, I tasted beer one time when I was a teenager and it tasted bad, so bad it made me puke. My dad gave me some to try. I regret drinking it, it was in 2011.

Wine is quite fine.
But, don’t discount the delicacy of a good beer.
I don’t know what you’ve tried, but I believe there is a beer palate for everyone

Back