What are you going to spend the 1m credits on?

I have only seen one so far, the Sauber C9 and it cost me 3 million. I guess the others will cost about the same (why shouldn't they).

1 Million was back in the GT4-5 days if I remember correctly. :(
I guess I was thinking Gr1. Plenty of those are 1 million.

A Murcielago is high on my list of priorities. Is it in Brand Central? It would be nice to buy a 'new' one if possible.

Spent on
  • De Tomaso Mangusta 1969
  • Porsche 911 997 GT3 RS
  • Ferrari F430
  • RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7
  • McLaren 650S Gr.4
I think that's a little more than a million, but I had a few credits in the cookie jar.

VXR
A Murcielago is high on my list of priorities. Is it in Brand Central? It would be nice to buy a 'new' one if possible.
All cars from 2001 and onwards are in Brand Central. No use in buying the LP-640 used when the difference in credit is negligible.

Porsche VGT.
Spent the "Maintenance Million" on the VGT, and with the million credits I was going to spend on it, I purchased the Honda powered Dallara SF-19. Which I then decaled up.

1648263517244.png

I got the DeTomaso Mangusta 1969 too, one of the few I can afford in the special cars bit!
Also bought the Gr.4 Suzuki Swift since it seems to win or come very high in the Gr.4 races I can enter - I don't like it one bit, really weird to drive and kicks the wheel too much - waste of money for me (unless someone has a good tune, not found one yet!).

I followed everyone else and I also bought the Mangusta. I've loved that car since the first one I ever saw, the Chevy powered one, and it's been a favorite since!

I thought I'd buy all paint colors because the preview on other cars sucks. Thought okay, let's just buy all the wheels too.

1 Million isn't enough at all for this. :mad:

I spent my 1 million on a Tomahawk S as I read somewhere here that it's a good car to use for grinding credits. I've been using it in the American championship (Blue Moon Bay, Daytona and Interlagos) but I think i'd like it more if it cornered better. If anyone here has a good circuit tune for the Tomahawk S, that'd be swell.

I just bought 5 cars from the ucd:the other CSL (73) a Fairlady 300ZX,a 3000 GT,a Firebird Trans Am and the Stratos which left me with 120k from the 1m and about 240ish k over all.

Set up GT7 on my 2nd account, and bought cars so that I could retrieve some of the liveries I made when I lived in a different region.

Now rec'd 3 million across my three accounts! I hadn't started GT7 on two of these until yesterday. It doesn't take long to open up GT Auto, and its quite enjoyable.

So 600k of it got me the Murcielago in Verde Draco, an A45 that got the widebody treatment and Solar Beam yellow paint, and a Genesis G70 that's now bright yellow with a low custom spoiler.

Probably get another 997 GT3 and couple more colours of the first gen Audi TT.

I spent my 1 million on a Tomahawk S as I read somewhere here that it's a good car to use for grinding credits. I've been using it in the American championship (Blue Moon Bay, Daytona and Interlagos) but I think i'd like it more if it cornered better. If anyone here has a good circuit tune for the Tomahawk S, that'd be swell.
I just added racing soft tyres,changed the car and it corners better.Its a bit of a barge in corners but the tyre change worked for me.I use it to grind on Trial mountain cup and Pan Am cup.Some of the slower corners are a bit iffy but it makes up for it in the medium/fast corners and,without stating the obvious,straights.All good for me.

Back