What are you going to spend the 1m credits on?

Pool the credits and go for a Group 1 vehicle like the Porsche 919.

That or occasionally buy a few low cost classics from the LCD, like the recent Mangusta or C2 Corvette.

Bought the Tomahawk VGT X to grind Trial Mountain, only to later discover it shouldve been the VGT S 😵

So now i wasted the 1m.. Luckily we can sell cars soon enough lol

Only recently brought that Mercedes C9 for 3 mill, it's annoying there aren't any events that use gr.1 cars, sure you can make a custom race but the reward is a fraction of the events

Bought the Tomahawk VGT X to grind Trial Mountain, only to later discover it shouldve been the VGT S 😵

So now i wasted the 1m.. Luckily we can sell cars soon enough lol
For the time being you can at least use it to get the Speed Archdemon trophy and some easy golds on the drag race missions if you haven't done them yet.

How much is an F50 and F40?

In mtx?
Austin Powers One Million Dollars GIF

Saving it until we have the cap extended to 100mil (assuming that comes before the ticket expires)
It's like having a 5% off coupon for the really expensive cars, lol

For the time being you can at least use it to get the Speed Archdemon trophy and some easy golds on the drag race missions if you haven't done them yet.
Thanks man, didn't know this 😁

Not sure, I’ll just wait and see what expensive car they’ll throw at us next. Anything priced around 2,000,000 cr. would be within range, but it’s probably more likely I’ll just spread the money across cars popping up in the used car dealership. Ferrari Testarossa in red would be an instant buy, so I’ll try to keep the wallet fat for now.

Well, that’s reassuring to hear about the Vulcan. In GT Sport the car wouldn’t turn nor brake.
I've found its turning/handling to be exemplary. I eased to wins in all WTC 800 races with it. Got the invitation to buy it on day one and it's still my favourite drive in game so far.

I started GT7 on a second account so the free credits will come in handy.I wont do any circuit exp until the update with better payouts.
Hopefully all looking good.

Last edited:
Aren't some of them only 1 million?
I have only seen one so far, the Sauber C9 and it cost me 3 million. I guess the others will cost about the same (why shouldn't they).

1 Million was back in the GT4-5 days if I remember correctly. :(

Last edited:
Back