What are you listening to? (V)Music 

• Thread starter Sage
  • 32,401 comments
1000001109.jpg

It’s been a long time since I played this album. I used to own the CD version but somewhere in time it was leant to a friend and never to be seen again.

I've never even heard of Green Jelly. Is that a British band?

As Mikey pointed out they’re from Buffalo. Basically a Rock Group who don’t take themselves too seriously but actually know how to play and have some fantastic songs.

The closest band from the UK I could think of (and they’re really nothing like Green Jelly) is The Mac Lads.

However their songs are not really suitable or very PC at all. In fact some people would call them quite vile and rude. :lol:

Last edited:
I wore out my Green Jelly CD when the parents weren't home.
Basically a Rock Group who don’t take themselves too seriously but actually know how to play and have some fantastic songs.
Admittedly, I've only really listened to Ængus, The Prize-Winning Hog but you can (tentatively) add The Toxhards to that list, too. :lol:

In Australia they also have TISM who are a bit of halfway house between Macc Lads and Green Jelly but with a typical Ausi twist

Language Warning in vid below.

Last edited:
Max Romeo - War In A Babylon / Prince Jazzbo - Black Vest

Max Romeo - Chase The Devil / Prince Jazzbo - Croaking Lizard

Thanks for uploading these 🔥
And RIP Prince Jazzbo.

Fun fact, back when I lived in Oxford, I was once in charge of providing Max Romeo's backstage rider and shared a smoke with him, all thanks to my ex-housemate who had booked him for the night.
He played 'Wet Dream' that evening, apparently the first time in many years.
What a night that was for me.

EDIT: There is an actual video of the beginning of the song:

Last edited:
Back