What did you do in FM23 today?

• Thread starter DextroCat
  • 781 comments
Did a bit more in the Mid-Engined series yesterday, bought one good car and one not so good. The good? The Maserati MC12. It's exactly how I'd imagined and how it was described back in the day, like an Enzo, but just a little bit better (weird instrument font aside). Just a great car to drive, stable under braking, balanced through low and high speed corners, with great traction and huge power to 300km/h, and just very easy to get consistent, fast laptimes with.

The not so good? Well, I bought myself a McLaren P1 for the next series on the basis that I should try something other than Ferrari V12s. And it sucks. Bulk high-speed understeer, brakes that are only kinda up for the job, and then the turbos spool up and it tries to murder me every so often with almost uncatchable power oversteer. Not loving it at all. And still not really fast enough to catch the GMA T50's even though the performance points would indicate otherwise.

Last edited:
Finished the Mid-Engine Legends series with the F1, then did a few laps around Sunset Peninsula at Sunset
1b6ba6e2-282e-47dc-be4e-1b6e45ba7ba4.png

Latest Posts

Back