What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,937 comments
I wouldn't hurt a true friend, NEVER!!
(but a flatulent traitor, yes for sure....)

Yes, it's only a matter of time to drive as fast as possible with as less as possible errors to finally, get the yellow reward here!

Last edited:
My god, this is the nerdiest **** I see for a gamer yet. Excel chart and everything. I love it. hahaha

"You don't monitor your driving performances with a toothpick"
- Napoleon Bonaparte

With Greeks.......you never know 🤣
Greeks are a real plague, they are everywhere and they looks like any other human... :lol: :lol:
:cheers:

With no menu books and no weekly challenges to complete I looked at trophies; I'd got a silver in the WTC700 event (pretty sure I'd used an Alfa 4c road car first time out), strapped into a Nissan GTR race car two wins (Deep forest and Nordschleife) and a second place Barcelona (collision) saw me get the gold trophy and I've already won each of the individual races.
Got 100k off the wheel to go through pay for the 3 races and championship win.
Whilst playing with 700pp regulations I've got my Nissan s13 Q (engine swapped) to go in a straight line, stop close enough in a straight line and go round corners in a predictable manner. Given 1232bhp it goes like a rat up a drain pipe, 250mph is entirely possible, not sure I'm going to race it at LeMans in the rain though!!

Today has been all about Deep Forest Raceway for me.

I started this morning before work with a quick race in the Gr. 3 Cup - I could only manage 2nd place in the Huracan GT3 last night (Spa 24h 2023 Abba Commercials/Sam Neary livery) but I won it with the AMG GT3 (Spa 24h 2023 Mad Panda livery).

That inspired me to do the Human Comedy Gr.4 enduro at Deep Forest. Rather stupidly, I thought I'd try to beat it using my own strategy - I used a stock Atenza Gr.4 and got my arse handed to me; completed 37 laps but could only get 6th place, enough only for a bronze trophy and 300,000 Cr. :( I thought I had it sussed when I managed to stay out for 13 laps on my first set of RH tyres, thus making a 2-stop strategy possible. However the AI had another ideas - the McLaren 650S won easily, pitting only once on lap 28... also, one of the AI cars is electric and only stops for tyres - fortunately it is on RMs so it stops three times, otherwise it would win easily.

With the 300,000 Cr., I bought a McLaren 650S Gr.4 and added a beautiful @Azabear6 livery, and the race worked out mostly as planned, except this time there were more cars doing a one-stop strategy and I won by a mere 6s over the Megane Gr.4, having to pass him out on track to claim the win. My RH tyres were pretty shot after 19 laps, so I have no idea how the AI could go 28 laps on RHs with the same car (while running at the same pace as I was...)

Both races were fun, and I only got one 0.5s penalty (for running slightly wide on the exit before the back straight) in 74 laps of racing. The second race was completely clean, and but for the AI hitting me a couple of times, I might have even got a CRB. All in all it was a great night of racing, and another 900,000 Cr. for the win was a worthwhile bonus.

Last edited:
Last night I devised a small test to see what forced induction worked best on the GR86/BRZ platform. I fully modifed the BRZ and added a supercharger, whilst I put a turbo onto the GR86. Everything else was the same, including the wheels and tyre fitment. I took them both around Catalunya to see which was faster and to be honest, I'd call it a draw. I actually went back and forth between both cars to get the best results I could. I did a 1:53.328 in the BRZ and a 1:53.394 in the GR86. The BRZ was much more responsive than the GR86, as it put the power down a lot sooner. It caught me out a few times in the beginning but it was better than the GR86, which reached it's peak torque at a higher RPM. This meant that the car could catch you out long after you left the corner. The BRZ had less power than the GR86 at 427 compared to 448.

After conducting my little experiment, I fully tuned my Ferrari F430 and took it to the Red Bull Ring. A lot has been made of it's naturally aspirated V8 but I've never been blown away by it. However, when you add all the engine upgrades to the car in this game, it revs to 10,900 RPM and sounds like a Cosworth DFV! Things have changed a lot since the GT6 days in the sound department and this has to be the finest example I've ever heard. It's probably one of the best sounds in any racing game. An unrestricted, small displacement flat-plane crank V8 being turned up to the maximum like this is just glorious.
GT7 Ferrari F430 Red Bull Ring by Devin Macdonald, on Flickr

Last edited:
Bought Viper 02 few days ago and did some good offline races. Painted it blue with white stripes how it should be on bburago scale model.
And yesterday managed to find 993 Club Sport. 300hp of natural aspirated power. So amazing. Great feeling of the car, how it handles. Full stock + hard sport tyres. HS tyres are perfect for street car experience I think. Races on tsukuba against Sophie. Best motoring vibes.

It's a pity, we don't have Sophie on lot of other tracks or on custom race. Standard AI are so weak.

Made few rating online racings with Asia Pacific region mates, two race - two wins. Nsx race is fun. As well as Gr.4 subie. Cars are so good balanced there

Love GT

Last edited:
So i think i race Suzuka gr1 about 10 time today to get a third place .
I think i have encounter everything , from doing ten best lap to keep finishing 5....
Ai on slick passing me while i was on inter Oo.
Well all of that to finally .
I even have an ai pushing me out of entrance of pit 😂😂😂, while i was going in for fuel and intermediate tyre .
18dae0b8dec84-60b3f7c451a213aa220827777b6d733309a38dde-651_message_437253325408502_1708020802376.jpg

I knew i was not really good with gr1 but well it's done ofc on hard, i was almost ready to set game on easy.

I had noticed that one of the Weekly Challenge races was the recently-added VGT Trophy race at Tokyo Expressway. Because I hadn't gotten around to it yet, I decided to enter with the same Lexus VGT that I used for the VGT Trophy Bonus Menu. Using RS tires, the car excelled best in the turns, more than making up for its relatively slower pace on the straights. Now, despite the fact that Tokyo Expressway South has a lot of straights (or at least high-speed turns), I got a clean P1 by around five seconds.

I collected my 100k credits, and decided to complete my daily workout by doing some laps for the latest Online Time Trial, featuring the Mercedes-Benz 190E Evolution II at Dragon Trail Gardens Reverse. The outgoing Gr.4 @ Autopolis time trial netted me my 14th gold, too! Anyway, I got the 190E deep into silver range, as I recall only being 3.60% off the top. I got a four-star ticket, and I recall winning an Ultra-High RPM Turbo for the Nissan GT-R Safety Car - not the worst way to save over 40k credits, IMO.

But the fun starts when I got around to redeeming a couple Extra Menu prizes, namely those for Dodge and Road-Going Racers. I can't remember which Extra Menu got me which, but I got two engines that I had a potential use for: my second 2JZ-GTE, and the engine from the Honda 2&4 Concept. I immediately put the former into a black 2019 GR Supra, and I also put my second Escudo engine into a spare Mitsubishi GTO that I had bought from the UCD in silver. Can't say I'm sure where I'll put that 2&4 engine, though there are only two cars that are currently compatible with it: the classic Honda S800, and the much newer Honda S660. Either way, it's a wonderful way to save myself 600k credits.

As for the future, I'm hoping that the next time we see the classic Dodge Charger in the LCD, it'll be black, as I'm 99% sure it comes with a neat-looking red decal. I already have one in Medium Green, but I think I'll use that one to eventually put the Challenger SRT Demon engine into if/when I win it. I'm also hoping for the Ferrari 512BB to show up in some sort of red next time it shows up in the LCD - I think it came in Rosso Chiaro, no? That said, something similar to that would be nice.

Last edited:
Also shows results of a non fuel race where it works fine.

If you want the wool pulled over your eyes by Priano(who always recommends FM6) then you do you.
The nonsense you all believe that certain cars are broken or chassis are terrible from him(and people believing it) is one of the reasons I don’t want to share my tunes as much.

I’ll carry on enjoying to use well tuned cars you’ve been told that can’t be used.

Edit: I'll tell you why that car chassis "can't" handle the power, it's the tune he's using...
Rear ride height is soo high its shifting the balance all the way forward so when you're on the power theres not enough contact patch to the ground so it induces wheelspin - Muh ChaSSis bAd
mines set to 100 - 105 and turns well as per video

Rear anti roll bar, stiffer in the rear vs. the front will make oversteer as it's making it more responsive, as the lateral load on the rear tyre increases as you accelerate and the car will become more nervous, going into oversteer

Compression (Bump) is too hard especially at the rear, this is because the initial compression under the longitudinal load of acceleration may be too harsh causing oscillations, so the tyres skate across the track and guess what that means... oversteer!

I could go on about other issues with that tune the makes adding more power "bad", thought someone like you with race experience could identify these...

Edit2:
FM1

By the way, I do actually agree with you.
Gg

Today I collected my gold reward from Autopolis TT. (gold #3 out of 12 entries).

Completed the weekly challenges, oddly enough in one race (the turbo race cars at Road Atlanta) I drove a Pagani Huyara and then the despicable wheel of the day gave me a Pagani invitation.

That would be my 3rd Pagani invite, and since last november my 5th invite. (2x Pagani, 1x Porsche, 1 Lamborghini, 1 Ferrari).

Last edited:
Did all weekly races starting from the last one and down.
Suzuka was generous without any rain , just few drops on last lap.
Managed to loose 4 of the 5 CRB ,not even on easiest race .
Only at Atlanta 🤐 i get it.
I made a big " pause " and went down to MP CE with only one lap remaining to gold and managed to miss it for 0.56 😔
6* car ticket gave me the Honda " bike " that ill keep it since am so close to 100 millions and don't have where to spend it 🤣
I also collect my 2 million from autopolis after buying a group of all Porsche x 2-3 at USD to make space to fit the TT reward.

Since weekly races are done , my only concern till Sunday is Mount Panorama and since i mention Sunday,is the day of Renault 5 turbo in our online race at Class of Titans that am forced to " treat " @Pesselles a new round of " poison" .
The same poison that treat me all week being faster at MP TT and CE's.

The Plus write-up of running the Weekly Challenges with a pair of VGT cars (Aston Martin DP-100 and Ferrari) is over in the Weekly Challenge thread. The roulette tickets gave an Amuse S2000 on the 4-star workout (kept for tuning purposes) and the Toyota FT-1 VGT on the 6-star car (sold for a lousy 490,640 Cr.). Putrid.

On the GTP account, I took my 1,000,000 Cr. for getting silver at the Autopolis time trial, saw that, unlike my prediction last week, the Mount Panorama time was still silver, then rented a Mercedes-Benz 190 E to go around Dragon Trail. The good news - I eventually got the time down to 1:55.9, good for a marginal silver. The bad - yet another 3-star Wheel of Despair "worth"...you guessed it...the low-showing 10,000 Cr.

The Weekly Challenges went as follows:
  • Sardegna in a clean but blocky 4:01 with a stock elderly Porsche Speedster (I couldn't quite catch the rabbit in the elderly Alfa Romeo Giulia)
  • Road Atlanta in a clean 7:32 with a stock Ferrari F8 Tributo (while also seeing a Nismo 400R, which was not available when the race debuted)
  • Alsace in a clean 6:16 with a stock Audi quattro S1 Pikes Peak
  • Tokyo in a clean 9:32 with a stock Lexus LF-LC GT VGT (and I didn't even need the overtake button)
  • A soaking-wet Suzuka (rain started at the end of lap 2, didn't stop until lap 7) in a shockingly-clean 21:03 (by 0.4 seconds) with a stock Red Bull X2019 Competition (with rain tires on hand)
The last race required a few restarts, but I somehow got the CRB. The car Wheel of Despair gave a Jaguar VGT Coupe, sold for a "whopping" 463,320 Cr. Gee, thanks PD.

Did all weekly races starting from the last one and down.
Suzuka was generous without any rain , just few drops on last lap.
Managed to loose 4 of the 5 CRB ,not even on easiest race .
Only at Atlanta 🤐 i get it.
I made a big " pause " and went down to MP CE with only one lap remaining to gold and managed to miss it for 0.56 😔
6* car ticket gave me the Honda " bike " that ill keep it since am so close to 100 millions and don't have where to spend it 🤣
I also collect my 2 million from autopolis after buying a group of all Porsche x 2-3 at USD to make space to fit the TT reward.

Since weekly races are done , my only concern till Sunday is Mount Panorama and since i mention Sunday,is the day of Renault 5 turbo in our online race at Class of Titans that am forced to " treat " @Pesselles a new round of " poison" .
The same poison that treat me all week being faster at MP TT and CE's.

Glad to be a part of the Clash of the Titans to play with the God of Traitors... :D

If anyone want to join us on these custom online races - sunday afternoon -, feel free to contact @Lomic @smoothbore12 @Gorefast or me :cheers:

European Sunday cup, took a Chiron out mullered everyone, 100k ticket for weekly 1/5.
Michelin raceway 700pp, took my Sylvia S13 out, a right handful in racing conditions but oh so quick, 210mph on the long straight. 2/5
Alsace 700pp took a GTR out 3/5, 150k.

Brought the Lancia Stratos into the garage, couple of laps around St Croix. Hmm it's tame even on comfort tyres. Stickered it up with Al'Italia livery stuck on sports softs and proceed to make it significantly swifter, normally aspiration but still 300+ hp. At 600pp, interesting to drive although not that quick yet.

Today was good gaming session after not playing GT7 for a few days:

1. Firstly logged on to try and collect my 1mil for the Gr.4 TT which was good. I got a silver in that time trial.
  2. Secondly, moved onto trying the new daily races and Daily race A. I liek this NSX runaround, it short tehcnical and snappy. I started at 2nd or 3rd place and finished pole with the fastest lap and clean race bonus, woohoo come on!
  3. Did the first race in the weekly challenges and netted the easy 100k an spent some of it.
  4. Then i saw the timing for the Suzuka Daily Race C, thought oh well lets try it, now this was very tricky and fun at the same time. I got out my NSX GT3 Race-car and did some laptimes, not that quick on my pace but decent, and got started in 6th, after a fierce battlng and 1 pitstop i managed to net 3rd place by the end and felt knackered. It takes alot of effort sumtimes to stay so focused on this 20 lap circuit race. They both helpd my rank jump to an A or S rating by the time i finished.
  5. Move onto the LCD and brought a lovely green Dodge Charger RT, then tested it at tsuakuba before heavily tuning it to 971bhp and blacking it out tlike the classic F & F look. A nice car but needs more cosemtic changes I feel.
  6. Also in the roulette i won a Pagani invite so will test that tomorrow.
  7. Lastly, took some snaps of the CHARGER RT car and did some more MASTER licence tests and got silver on one of the licences.

Overall a very good session, got my rank back up to C for DR and S for SR so thats cool.
More tomorrow and showcase how my VTEC turbo Integra like to do the spinaroonie. :D

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240215143918.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240215144924.jpg

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240215161856.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240215161805.jpg

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240215154601.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240215154438.jpg

The Plus write-up of running the Weekly Challenges with a pair of VGT cars (Aston Martin DP-100 and Ferrari) is over in the Weekly Challenge thread. The roulette tickets gave an Amuse S2000 on the 4-star workout (kept for tuning purposes) and the Toyota FT-1 VGT on the 6-star car (sold for a lousy 490,640 Cr.). Putrid.

On the GTP account, I took my 1,000,000 Cr. for getting silver at the Autopolis time trial, saw that, unlike my prediction last week, the Mount Panorama time was still silver, then rented a Mercedes-Benz 190 E to go around Dragon Trail. The good news - I eventually got the time down to 1:55.9, good for a marginal silver. The bad - yet another 3-star Wheel of Despair "worth"...you guessed it...the low-showing 10,000 Cr.

The Weekly Challenges went as follows:
  • Sardegna in a clean but blocky 4:01 with a stock elderly Porsche Speedster (I couldn't quite catch the rabbit in the elderly Alfa Romeo Giulia)
  • Road Atlanta in a clean 7:32 with a stock Ferrari F8 Tributo (while also seeing a Nismo 400R, which was not available when the race debuted)
  • Alsace in a clean 6:16 with a stock Audi quattro S1 Pikes Peak
  • Tokyo in a clean 9:32 with a stock Lexus LF-LC GT VGT (and I didn't even need the overtake button)
  • A soaking-wet Suzuka (rain started at the end of lap 2, didn't stop until lap 7) in a shockingly-clean 21:03 (by 0.4 seconds) with a stock Red Bull X2019 Competition (with rain tires on hand)
The last race required a few restarts, but I somehow got the CRB. The car Wheel of Despair gave a Jaguar VGT Coupe, sold for a "whopping" 463,320 Cr. Gee, thanks PD.
Beats the crap Mercedes GT3 I sold for 127k. :)

Last edited:

Wow, I placed first in this highly difficult battle in the Group 3 cars, I selected the right one, the Ford GT one. Get a look at this.

I did Race #4 in weekly challenge, no crb. I got lazy after taking the lead on lap two in the Porsche VGT. I needed a few more miles for the daily marathon so I bronzed the new time trial on lap one. 6* ticket produced a 1M payout. Not bad for 20 some minutes. I'll tackle race 5 for the weekly challenge tomorrow. I'm sure I'll get a 3* ticket for daily marathon and I'm fine with that.

Today, I had a DOUBLE "orgasm" at Mount Paranormal :dopey::D

1/ I've golded the CE before @smoothbore12

1708102699524.jpeg

2/ and I did it faster than @crome

1708102731362.jpeg

As usual, the replay... bla bla bla...

1708102957247.png

I still haven't decided if I'll chase the WR on the TT... :sly: maybe with the Jeep :D

For the record, the roulette 3 ⭐ ticket gave me Cr. 5.000 :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Today, I had a DOUBLE "orgasm" at Mount Paranormal :dopey::D

1/ I've golded the CE before @smoothbore12

View attachment 1328586

2/ and I did it faster than @crome

View attachment 1328587

As usual, the replay... bla bla bla...

View attachment 1328588

I still haven't decided if I'll chase the WR on the TT... :sly: maybe with the Jeep :D

For the record, the roulette 3 ⭐ ticket gave me Cr. 5.000 :lol::lol::lol:
Congratz! Your efforts have paid out! And the banter is also gold as usual!😂😂

That CE is on my "to do" list.

Bought a couple R32’s, a Diablo. Ran LeMans with each of them. Ran the TT at the Dragon. Reran the Weekly at Road Atlanta a few times. What a great track. Got 30k from the wheel.

Last edited:
Back