What did you do in GT7 today?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 12,948 comments
I took the RCP92 to Sardegna. I had to adjust the pp to get it down to 800. It wasn't too much just had turn down the power down about 3 or 4 notches. I didn't notice any differences pre 1.49 and now. It was smooth as can be. Then I took a MR2 to Eiger for a couple of laps. Got Hyundai Genesis Coupe that I didn't have before from a 4 ⭐ 🎫

Last edited:
I golded(?)..recieved gold on that Viper drift mission just to see if I could. Only took about 10 tries. You have to send it on the first turn then SLOW down around the second. With practice I was able to transition smoothly into the second slower turn.

I took the 98 Impreza Rally Car to LeMans. I tweaked it a little bit to decrease the sliding. Got 3 laps on FM6 but I ended having to pit after putting on wets and the rain wasn't heavy enough. I wish I had bought inters because they would have helped out. Got 10k cr from a 4 ⭐ 🎫 . Bought another one eleven

I got up super-early this morning and did the BAC Mono race at Brands Hatch. I enjoyed it alot (great car, great track) and so I ended up doing it a few times - until I had to start work :( I got a 6* ticket and a Veneno for my trouble, so it's not been a bad day at the office. Well, it was, but not my 'GT7 office', as it were.

Did several scapes, did a Mustang Livery, did some campaign events at Tokyo-East, RBR and Michelin Raceway, and did 3-4 daily races, that was it for now. Now I'm gonna run qualifying laps at BMB and Green Hell!

I did the Spa 24h (1 hr) WTC 800 race this evening, but for a change I used a stock Viper SRT GT3-R, the same as Portilla drives.

I really just wanted to see how I'd get on, and it wasn't looking good until the first rain shower. I found myself up in 5th when I changed back to slicks, and somehow ended up leading not long after. I then pitted for IMs as the rain came on again, and found myself in 3rd, but regained the lead again.

However, on Lap 20/21 (of 24/25), the track was drying fast and my IMs were going off fast. I had planned to take it to the end on the IMs, and I had enough fuel left, but I ended up having to pit again and came out in 11th, but the AI started to struggle too, so I had a chance of winning the race against all expectations. However, a horrible slide (which felt very unusual...) on my last IM lap, coupled with some horrible AI (a yellow flag on my penultimate lap, and then a chain of AI cars pitting and almost forcing me into the pit lane with them), followed by a horrible last lap (track was still damp, and the Viper handles like a pig) saw me throw away 3rd and ended up in 4th. Got the CRB though :rolleyes:

Still, it was quite fun to make it an actual contest, and I reckon I could win in the Viper... but one thing I never expected was that the headlights on that thing are utterly useless, and it made the overnight stint very difficult. The stock light bulbs on the Viper are incredibly dim - I've seen brighter MAGA supporters (OK, that's a lie...)

All in all, though, a fun race - but I may try a different Gr.3 car next time.

Last edited:
Tackled the green hell and achieved 9th in Daily Race C, its a good race, bit long winded but had zero rain. THe NISMO gt3 was bit slow in pace but i held my ground. Lookin forward to Nation cup exhibition but they put Hondas in Eiger for round 2 oh no!

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240813204801.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240813210112.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240813210102.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240813210022.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240813215224.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240813220109.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240813221128.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240813220940.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240813220312.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240813221312.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240813221837.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240813222044.jpg

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20240813213640.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20240813213640.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1
Yesterday I watched the world champ races, and really did watch the wet GT3 race at Red Bull Ring the whole way through. It was quite exciting!

Today I collected the VGT prize cars I received from watching those races, and I then sold them..

Grinding for me is nearly complete. I still want the 917 and the Alfa and assuming the 917 stays at 18mil, I'm now just 3 mil short. That's an evening's work if both suddenly show up together, so I'm all set and can finally relax and start enjoying the game. And also rest the RSIs this stupid grinding has given me... getting old sucks. So does grinding. I miss b-spec.

Binned it.

Did a race on the Nurburgring against Sophy. Forgot that I was doing the full circuit (GP+Nordschleife), so when I braked hard in preparation for the final right, two Sophy cars went straight by me and on to the finish line, leaving me in third!

Last edited:
I just finished the last event for the Weekly Challenges, the WTC 800 at Fuji. I got a 500,000k reward for placing first in all the 5 event races. Now I'm doing some drifting sessions at Brands Hatch and Suzuka.

Last edited:
Re-Golded Tsukuba & Bathurst CE's. Tuned the 911 GT3RS for Spa against Sophy, which turned out to be a fantastic race and I wish I could implement longer races. Then did a couple races at Laguna against Sophy in the Perf Z, also pretty fun.

Jerome

I did 2 LeMans races in my Supra GT500. The first was mostly dry and the second one was completely dry, which is a first for me. I normally get varying degrees of monsoon. Then I had another go at the Fuji WC race, but one mistake cost me the CRB.

It’s way too hot where I live right now so I’ve just collected the Jag XJ220 and gave it a quick spin round Spa in a quick race. Man, the AI does drive with its elbows out! Was a surprisingly fun race and being the gentleman I am, I came second 😎

Then picked up the MC 20 and Maserati Spyder to complete the Menu, got a Million CRs from the 6*.

Took advantage of the cool morning hour and did the Fuji WC in the Toyota GT One on IMs and just limited the power to come under 800pp. On FM4 it was good for 11 laps on fuel. Had to pit end of lap 7 for new IMs (as any other tyre would break the PP limit). Very easy win but also very fun drive.

Got 1 million Cr. from one 4* and the Megane Safety Car from a second 4*. Not a bad start of my day!

- set a bronze time for the Mercedes Benz challenge. Less than 3 seconds from silver so I'll try again later.

- set bronze times for the Honda challenge at Spa. I don't know how much better I'm going to get there.

- Was goofing around on Ebay searching for used race cars ( like I can afford one.. ) and I found an absolute gem of a Viper GT 3 so I was going to make a livery of it, but someone already beat me to it.

- This car was owned by Team Carsports Holland from 2000 - 2002 and driven by Mike Hezemans, Jeroen Bleekemolon, and Anthony Kumpen.
Finished with 5 wins, 8 P2s, and 2 P3s plus 5 pole positions.

This amazing vehicle can be yours for the low, low price of only $425,000 USD

1000002125.jpg

I just did the Mercedes-AMG Motorsport Virtual Championship Hot Lap, I did it yesterday but today, I got bronze on this hot lap. I suggest you all the check out this video of my best lap in this online time trail. I'll be uploading another Hot Lap I did in less than an hour from now.

Video of my best lap can be seen here:

Last edited:
Back