what do you drive in the real world?

that is, if you've still got a liscense after driving like you were playing GT3 in your local neighborhood.... ;)

mine's an acura RSX-S, silver metalic, bone stock 6 speed right down to the michelins

'99 Ford Ranger 4x4 Extended Cab Flare Side / Black

No engine mods,... but the stereo will make your ears bleed, LOL :D (of course they wont REALLY bleed,.. but 140+ db's is pretty loud ;) )

1. 94 Accord coupe EX- i/h/e (intake, headers, exhaust)
-sport suspension (2"drop)
-17"rims (not now cuz its freakin winter:irked:
-eclispe sound system (quality before quantity ;)

2. the project car-used to be my dads, but its in my hands now... 1959 Anglia (aka english ford) stripped down to the essentials...frame, rollcage, slicks, and a 500 hp ford mustang 302 cleveland engine :eek:

yup, im one of the few who tune import AND domestic

Originally posted by frothy bowel
i hear those are pretty quick...

Yes you did hear it right, they are very quick.

• 150 MPH top speed (when I had it tested at the track)
  • Factory Turbo
  • Factory Intercooler
  • 215 HP
  • very light
  • Viper style seats

Pretty much a street racer from the factory and under factory warrenty and all under 20 grand...

2001 holden astra......

with race suspension, race flywheel, stage3 turbo, stage 2 lightening,racing chip, engine bal.....
actually its just an astra 1.8 3 door hatch.
the only "mods" are alloys and cruise control :P

My car is a crushed can, but with a loan approval tomorrow, *crosses finger* , the next car will be a '97 Z28 cherry red with a list of extras on it. Of course a lot of it will be changed. At that point I am going to have to do something about this screen name, possibly change it to IROC_U - hmmmm.

I drive a 1991 Toyota Camry. You mit think its slow. But nope. When it was stock it had 202 H.p. V6 AWD. This babie now wips. It has a ram air intake, headers, Tubro made customly by Huhn Racecraft, and Tubro Exhaust. Its now pushing 378 H.p. I have Sport Ground Front kit. I was able to place a Civic side skrit to the sides. And took the bumper off of a 1996 Camry and customly fited it to look good on the rear. I have Black AMG Rims to go with the Red colored car. Custom paint job. The only problem I have riht now is I have no winter beater and its Buffalo. So I am driveing my parents cars. And I don't have 3,000 dollars lefted to swamp it to a 5 speed so its still a Auto. But I am getting there. And non of this would have happened if my uncle didn't have his own shop and if the school I go to was around cus yes I take Auto Body. I post pic when I get a **** web cam.

My car: '87 Toyota MR2, currently awaiting Supercharged engine swap, complete suspension upgrade, and probably paint work later this year. It's a daily driver, weekend race car, and road trip machine all in one.

My current ride, thanks to Dad: '85 Toyota Corolla GT-S, all stock.

Pics of the cars are in this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/t-17230.html

Well i drive Mum's 1980 Toyota Corolla (less than 100hp = slow) and Dad's 250hp Nissan Skyline. :)

After my dads new car, i was allowed to drive the 1991 Bmw 5.30i (my dads old car) with V8, well its virtually mine as my dad uses his new bima,(brief detail of his in my sig).

Originally posted by CudaMan
My car: '87 Toyota MR2, currently awaiting Supercharged engine swap, complete suspension upgrade, and probably paint work later this year. It's a daily driver, weekend race car, and road trip machine all in one.

My current ride, thanks to Dad: '85 Toyota Corolla GT-S, all stock.

Pics of the cars are in this thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/t-17230.html

the 3/4 front shot of your MR2 looks SWEET, that babies so clean it looks computer generated!
always liked those....

now i'll have to post my ride....

Originally posted by Jahmic
500 hp ford mustang 302 cleveland engine :eek:

i don't think that there is such a motor. all mustang 302's were of the Windsor family. there was a 351 Cleveland that was used in the Mach 1's of the late 60's and early 70's,if you would like to see one check out the 1971 Mach 1 in my stable below, so if someone told you that you had a 302 cleveland they told you wrong. and there is no way to swap the 302 parts onto the 351C because it is a totally different engine design. if you could shed some light on this it would be helpful...

as for me this is my current stable of rides...the stable

Back