What does a car say about its driver?

"I have no friends."

800px-%2787-%2788_Plymouth_Voyager.jpg

I sell weed to high school students on Friday nights and keep an array of illegal weapons under the driver seat. Holla at me.

1977MustangCobraII_zps9d2d445f.jpg

My engine's mounted longitudinally, but the car's front wheel drive. I must be losing my mind.

1960's Ford Econoline painted like the Mystery Machine:

5639414696_d5ab2778df.jpg

The driver has 3 friends, a hot redhead, a nerdy girl, and a stoner guy named Shaggy that also has a Great Dane that talks. He and his 3 friends smoke some weed on Friday night and when they finally come back to Earth, they go in search of a haunted house on Saturday morning.

VW_Baja_Beetle.jpg

Baja Bug.

The driver has 3 friends, a hot redhead, a nerdy girl, and a stoner guy named Shaggy that also has a Great Dane that talks. He and his 3 friends smoke some weed on Friday night and when they finally come back to Earth, they go in search of a haunted house on Saturday morning.

This made me laugh...probably more than I should have!

Anyway, on with the thread!

It's an Eagle Premier
"I wanted a boring-looking early '90's sedan that drives far better than it has any right to."

McLaren F1
4-million-USD-McLaren-F1-2.jpg

I'm sure it's been done, but the F1 is worth repeating.

I wanted the V8 car but the insurance cost way too much, so I settled for this. At least it's a convertible, that's a nice perk. It's a shame I couldn't afford to import a Euro car from the '70s.

1981_mercury_capri-pic-7519542661439607503.jpeg

"I wanted the part supplies of a Foxbody but Mustangs are too mainstream and I believe Smokey and the Bandit is the greatest piece of cinematography in the last 100 years."

1-15-2013-1-56-23-PM.png

Back