What does a car say about its driver?

I like the feeling of mud splattered up my back.

the-de-macross-epique-gt1-visits-jay-lenos-garage_100401211_l.jpg

I am a millionaire with a mansion with maids and accountants doing work for me. I have a mustache and wear a suit every day of the week. This is my car.

Lamborghini_Espada_S3.jpg

1971-1973 Mustangs are too expensive where I live. Next closest looking thing.

1971_Mustang.jpg

1971-1973 Mustangs are too expensive where I live. Next closest looking thing.

I'm confused. I'm pretty sure the Lamborghini Espada SIII (pictured) is about twice as valuable as most '71-'73 Mustangs. A good condition Espada SIII can easily get $90,000-$110,000.

I'm confused. I'm pretty sure the Lamborghini Espada SIII (pictured) is about twice as valuable as most '71-'73 Mustangs. A good condition Espada SIII can easily get $90,000-$110,000.

Didn't realize it was a Lambo lmao. Looked like a pile of crap.

Ferrari 250 GT California.

I am a British Morning TV Show Host and own a garage full of white Ferrari's and have a piano that plays songs for them. Oh, by the way, my California has a room of its own and I let James May drive it....

1239976-lancia-fulvia.jpg

Lancia Fulvia

I could have bought a Mini, but that would be too obvious. And Mini's have front grilles, so ugly, and...

OK, replace the rubber bumpers with Chrome and I would buy that car in a heartbeat.

800px-Mercedes-Benz_CLA_200_%28C_117%29_%E2%80%93_Heckansicht%2C_13._April_2013%2C_D%C3%BCsseldorf.jpg

For the H1: "I'm an army sergeant! No, really, I am!"

For the Nissan thing: Martian

For the police car: Budget cuts hitting hard, man.

Damn, I need to stop getting tree'd...

--

1970-dodge-charger-wallpaperblack-dodge-charger--1970-dodge-charger-wallpapers-dmdtanqe.jpeg

BRZ- "Impreza is too mainstream, I need some fun."

Light Veyron- "I couldn't afford a real Veyron so this was my best alternative"

Vauxhall_Adam_Rocks_000001.jpg

"I could've bought a car but instead I bought some lights shaped as a car."

tree'd again

"I bought a Porsche and then photoshopped my picture of it to make it look small."

--

car-photo-1990-chevrolet-caprice-classic-donk.jpg

Back