What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
My handle of choice was already taken so a made this one up on the fly. Doesn't mean anything, I don't even like. If you could transfer my posted message count to a new user name I would love to change it.

(not to cause a frenzy of members wanting to change thier name)

How bout it Jordon?

Still continuing to :cheers:

ya know ya otta stop that.:) It was nasty watchin my other grandma hack up tar covered lung(literally) in her final days.:( [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think that cigarettes are the issue here.:odd:

Hey Jordan, my avatar shows the business end of an A'PEX N1 Dual exhaust. It's a planned eventual upgrade to the car I'm getting this weekend! I'll post details and/or pics when it's in my possession...

Originally posted by BMW M3

ya know ya otta stop that.:) It was nasty watchin my other grandma hack up tar covered lung(literally) in her final days.:(

Sorry about your grandma.. I know that's hard.. happened with mine as well :(
But I figure, one's life is long enough.. shortening mine by a few years wont make a difference to most people.. including myself..
which kinda sucks.. but das the truth.. hell, way things have been going for the last year or so, tomorrow could be the day and it wouldn't matter.. but I don't wanna get into that.. :odd:

And Tom, actually cigarettes are the issue.. I'm not a druggie..
I've got enough friends who are constantly high when calling me etc, so I deal with that **** enough not to join them in "their world" :weird:

My bad, sounded like a concentration issue in the other post. You should quit, you never know when an extra few days here and there will make a difference. You never know when you are going to make a difference. Buy a cat or a dog (prefferably a cat) and you'll understand what I mean.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
My bad, sounded like a concentration issue in the other post. You should quit, you never know when an extra few days here and there will make a difference. You never know when you are going to make a difference. Buy a cat or a dog (prefferably a cat) and you'll understand what I mean.

Addiction is a terrible thing, but can be comforting (in a sick way) knowing that it'll always be there for you.

Still :cheers:ing

Originally posted by AltF8

You should just add that to your sig...:lol:

:lol:

No doubt, but then it gets to stagnant. Dynamic content is so much better is it not? Perhaps a upgrade option to the vBulliten board will allow random signatures to be pulled from a user defined list.

all out of java, need to get another :cheers:

my hands are starting to shake....maybe I should. :D

Originally posted by AltF8
:lol:

Whatever blows up your skirt, I guess...

:)

Are you getting sick of seeing my :cheers: all the time? Have I over done it? Too much of good thing?

I'm am :cheers:ing juice of a new pot and it's rather good. If I could just change my name to :cheers: all could be satisfied with no need to tell everyone that I'm :cheers:ing on the job and :cheers:ing in the forum. My :cheers:ing could be assumed instead of having to type :"drink": all the time.

I think I will take your advise and add my habbit description of :cheers:ing to my signature.

Thanks AltF8 for the suggestion.

BTW-have you meet CtrlAltIns?

:D

Originally posted by CrackHoor
Hey Jordan, my avatar shows the business end of an A'PEX N1 Dual exhaust. It's a planned eventual upgrade to the car I'm getting this weekend! I'll post details and/or pics when it's in my possession...
Ohhh, I can't wait to see the pics! :thumbsup:

Hey Jordan, here's the pic from the ad where I found the car:

It's a '98 Nissan 240SX SE with ~51,000 km (31,000 mi). They're quite rare in this part of Canada, I've been looking for nine months and have to drive eight hours to pick it up! Hopefully post some better pics next week...

Attachments

• 240.jpg
    240.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 53
Originally posted by CrackHoor
Hey Jordan, here's the pic from the ad where I found the car:

It's a '98 Nissan 240SX SE with ~51,000 km (31,000 mi). They're quite rare in this part of Canada, I've been looking for nine months and have to drive eight hours to pick it up! Hopefully post some better pics next week...
I can imagine something like that is rare up in Canada. What nationality are most of the autos up there?

I don't know if it is wise to revive this thread but since there are many new members since 2001, would could explain our member name.

Kikie comes from my first name Chris. Years ago a friend gave me that nickname and I have never forgotten it, he did :)

I used to be Chevy_Boy, on a couple other forums. My dad used to be a salesman for a (you guessed it) Chevrolet dealership, so I am a chevy boy.... but then I grew up.
I forget why exactly I chose Slicks as my username.... I guess it was because it wasn't obscure, and I didn't want to use my real name, and everyone knows what slicks are. This has had more to do with my life in the last couple years, as I have been involved in high school Student Class drag racing.... our car has drag slicks. (It's in my avatar right now).

Little did I know when I signed up that Slick6 was already used.... Slick_Rick joined recently, too.

Mine's right underneath the username(a6m5).

Where crackhoor got his name's funny. Who would've thought! :D

DQuaN
Where is TankSpanker? His made me laugh!

Is it actually possible to Spank a Tank ?.. And what does the Tank say about being Spanked ?... Did it agree to get Spanked or did TankSpanker voilate the Tanks rights ?... I find it very confusing...

Well mines is pretty obvious,

Barry - first name
L - initial of second name (Lawson)
85 - year i was born (1985)

Vell, my old username, which i also used for my email addresses, was the initial o my first name next to my last name, and i used to ave an avatar and a motto that the penguins will kill us all, so i thought, why not phat_penguin? But an admin misspelt penguin, so i stuck with pengiun. :)

I guess it was when I used to listen to trance, the artrist/band was called Cosmic Gate and well...I signed up as Cosmic. I would like to change my usrename tought.

Cosmic
I guess it was when I used to listen to trance, the artrist/band was called Cosmic Gate and well...I signed up as Cosmic. I would like to change my usrename tought.

ha! cosmic gate are amazing! well used to be! used to download all there tunes! 👍 i had no idea that was what your user name meant!

Back