What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,205 comments
It's a contraction of "sw3gameboy" (meaning swedish gamer boy) which is still in use after what feels like 15 odd years; I haven't bothered to change it cuz I'm lazy.

Said contraction came about when creating my Xbox Live tag - sw3gameboy was already taken, so I came up with sw3g005 while imagining how it'd sound like if someone doing a stereotypical black accent pronounced it out loud - just to be clear, I don't mean it to be offensive in any shape or form. As such, it's meant to be pronounced "swee-gee-oh-oh-five" or "swee-gee-double-oh-five".

I can't remember what led up to me looking at a list of funny German words, but "sesselpupser" was on the list - according to that, it means "chair farter", someone who spends a lot of time sitting down. It wasn't until after I made it my Steam name and played with a few German-speaking people in games like Payday 2 that I learned that it does mean that, but it's like the least crude way to say it; rather than "fart", it's more analogous to "blowing off" or "breaking wind" or something.

So it's basically how a little old lady might describe a lazy person, or so I've been told. And I love that, so I've kept it.

Last edited:
The consonants of my real name and surname :)
---------------------------------------

My real name translated into English:

jam and silver

Last edited:
It's a long story
The whole reason why I adopted this fursona if you like was to have a bit of fun online. However, it actually took me a while to decide the name and look I wanted. I didn't know whether I wanted it to be a red cat or a red lion (red is my favourite colour), but after watching Puss In Boots: The Last Wish and being totally blown away by how good it was, I settled on a red cat. If you recall, my username prior was ScottPye20 because I like V8 Supercars driver Scott Pye, but when it became clear that he wouldn't be on the grid in a full-time capacity, I decided to fully adopt the fursona of Scott Puss. This neatly ties up all my connections with Holden, motor racing, the colour red and cats. I was born a Holden man, the logo of which is a lion; I love the colour red because it was the Holden colour (and probably to a lesser extent Ferrari), I love motor racing and cars; my pet is a cat by the name of Petra and my star sign, I kid you not, is Leo. My dad is also a Leo who's birthday is 2 days BEFORE mine (August 16th), and that's before I get to HIS connections to motorsport, cars and Holdens. He worked for Dunlop Motorsport, owned several Holdens and has been an avid motorsport viewer for the last 40 years. One of the guys he worked with at Dunlop, Chris Stuckey, is now an engineer for V8 Supercars driver Thomas Randle who happens to be my BROTHER'S favourite driver. He still owns the tyre business started by his dad, Russell. There's a bit more too it than you think. It also gives me an excuse to play a character not governed by any disability, free from the reality that I face daily.

Last edited:
Back