What does your user name mean?

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,201 comments
It's a contraction of "sw3gameboy" (meaning swedish gamer boy) which is still in use after what feels like 15 odd years; I haven't bothered to change it cuz I'm lazy.

Said contraction came about when creating my Xbox Live tag - sw3gameboy was already taken, so I came up with sw3g005 while imagining how it'd sound like if someone doing a stereotypical black accent pronounced it out loud - just to be clear, I don't mean it to be offensive in any shape or form. As such, it's meant to be pronounced "swee-gee-oh-oh-five" or "swee-gee-double-oh-five".

I can't remember what led up to me looking at a list of funny German words, but "sesselpupser" was on the list - according to that, it means "chair farter", someone who spends a lot of time sitting down. It wasn't until after I made it my Steam name and played with a few German-speaking people in games like Payday 2 that I learned that it does mean that, but it's like the least crude way to say it; rather than "fart", it's more analogous to "blowing off" or "breaking wind" or something.

So it's basically how a little old lady might describe a lazy person, or so I've been told. And I love that, so I've kept it.

Last edited:
Back