What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,929 comments
I just downloaded Still Wakes the Deep for PC. Seems to be another narrative-driven UE5 game, but the start and setting is rather intriguing. Hopefully I will be engaged to finish it, unlike Hellblade II which has been mothballed on all platforms, probably for good.

Performance is just OK in my PC rig, but I expect to receive a nice piece of hardware anytime soon... (PC Builder Game: The Path of Upgrades)

I just downloaded Still Wakes the Deep for PC. Seems to be another narrative-driven UE5 game, but the start and setting is rather intriguing. Hopefully I will be engaged to finish it, unlike Hellblade II which has been mothballed on all platforms, probably for good.

Performance is just OK in my PC rig, but I expect to receive a nice piece of hardware anytime soon... (PC Builder Game: The Path of Upgrades)
I got it but havent started yet. I'm looking forward to playing it, looks very interesting and I like the setting a lot.

I've tried to get into Stardew Valley several times but have never been able to take to it, I assume because when I'd tried in the past I was on my desktop and couldn't wrap my head around the idea of sitting at a desk to play a game that looked like it originally released on the SNES, on a £2500 PC that could do a decent job of rendering RDR2. Now that I've got a Deck, though, I could see myself playing more this time. And to be fair I've already played more days than my previous four (I think) attempts combined, so... Yeah. Saving up to buy a coop at the moment.

I've tried to get into Stardew Valley several times but have never been able to take to it, I assume because when I'd tried in the past I was on my desktop and couldn't wrap my head around the idea of sitting at a desk to play a game that looked like it originally released on the SNES, on a £2500 PC that could do a decent job of rendering RDR2. Now that I've got a Deck, though, I could see myself playing more this time. And to be fair I've already played more days than my previous four (I think) attempts combined, so... Yeah. Saving up to buy a coop at the moment.
Beware, if it finally hooks you you’ll be playing for years.
I’m waiting for the 1.6 update to come to consoles before jumping back in.

I too look forward to dying many dozens of times attempting to beat Mohg, just to get to the point to even get to play the DLC.

This is the Eden Ring way.
Lots of people were getting their hours in to prep for it too. I know I'm eventually going to think about sending a very polite email to the development team about a very fun boss in the DLC if it ends up as difficult as I'm hearing.

Before I touch it, I will probably clean up the rest of the base game bosses. Right now I am at Maliketh, and I have to do it with roughly the amount of Vigor and DPS you see in that clip :nervous:
I do have some memories of clearly broken things:
frost hammer
mimic tear

or simply good old tainted 2handed hammer dual wielding

And I feel dejavue for saying this oO
Rivers of Blood and Moonveil were the big ones if I remember correctly. And just bleed builds in general.

Still can't believe we live in a universe where dex users won :lol:

we live in a universe where dex users won :lol:
I played DS1 with the bandits knife for its overwhelming bleed damage.

Funny story: being invaded almost directly when I started, attacker was someone with the soul-eating fist weapon, so suspected a higher level than me. He died in 3 hits, it seems the weapon was not expected.

Purchased RDR2 for the 3rd time as it was £30 for the ultimate on Steam. I absolutely love this shot I took.
ArthurMLeg.png

Some other games I'm actively playing - EAFC 24 Manager Mode, Rack And Slay (Indie Roguelike), Contraband Police, Forgive Me Father 1&2

I have so many games I've bought that I haven't touched. I bought CP2077 Phantom Liberty on release but haven't started yet. Got the ultimate edition of Starfield and have played just past the opening shootout.

Last edited:
Still Wakes the Deep is another UE5 tech demo/walking simulator/pseudo game that is uninstalled for good.
Shame to hear, but I understand that type of game isn't going to be to everyone's liking. Can you get a refund?

I thought it was excellent and one of the most unique narrative horror games of it's kind since Soma or Amnesia and I was very much into the setting and the whole atmosphere of it all.

Also 😂
1000017238.jpg

Shame to hear, but I understand that type of game isn't going to be to everyone's liking. Can you get a refund?

I thought it was excellent and one of the most unique narrative horror games of it's kind since Soma or Amnesia and I was very much into the setting and the whole atmosphere of it all.

Also 😂
View attachment 1368177
Game Pass fortunately. I wholly agree on the excellent setting and voice acting... But I needed more gameplay elements instead of walk, climb, turn this, open that, or just time this right or the monster will get you.

I looked on the Steam store for this game and I have to say it looks gorgeous. Graphics are not everything ofcourse but I'm not averse to a slower paced and narrative experience sometimes. I kind of wish I tried the demo. I could buy it and play under 2 hours to see if I like it I guess.

"Oh they seem to have modelled my High School Cafeteria" :lol:
ss_eddf401fe4397fc674c46a96333e6bd58915d077.jpg

Bought Forza Horizon 4 and Halo Collection on the steam summer sale. Less than £20 for both.

Never owned an Xbox and haven't had a PC for over 15 years, now I have a Steam Deck I thought I would try some microsoft games.

Only tried FH4 so far and it's a lot of fun, probably won't get into the Halo games for a while but looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about.

These games plus some quick games on command and conquer and vampire survivors should keep me busy until the winter when ill finally have a reason to fire up my PS5 again for Astro Bot and Silent Hill 2 remake.

Still playing Genshin, and Halo Infinite from time to time. Do need to get back into Stellar Blade, but just don't have the time, to put the time into it. Also I bought and started SpyxAnya: Operation Memories. I'm enjoying it, and it's a pretty simple game, and relaxing for the most part. GOTY for sure, lol

Back