What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,951 comments
Finished Fallout 4 including all DLC.
That engine surely cant handle all that it has to offer and seriously crashes alot.
"Oh, you made 3000 bullets with contraptions, I guess this is too much, so try again; crash."
"Oh, you have 35 settlers here and 35 settlers there, now I dont know how many ressources both of them have."

Well, whatever, it was fun except for this, and please dont tease little Miss Cvrie too much.

Next again is Returnal, finding those last pieces of information scattered throughout the biomes.

Still Stardewing, I've just gotten to my first winter. I still don't really know how I feel about it, it doesn't really feel like a game, it's weird. That's not to say it's bad, I just don't really know where all the stuff I'm doing (fishing, mining and buying tool upgrades) is taking me so I just keep going.

I do feel like I need to build a shed full of fish smokers though. And maybe another for bait machines (whatever they're called). Also what the hell Marnie, I want to buy some chickens

Just tried again deus ex mankind divided, prey, fallout 4, they were running at an unplayable low fps a year ago on ps5, now all run reasonably well.
Must have been a ps5 update to fix this at some point, glad for that.
I still have a lot to do in those games too.

I like these sim systemic type games, letting you try play as you figure ways to do things.

Been on bioshock too, dishonored 2,..
I just got deathloop from Arkane studio, looks cool, gonna get dishonored 1 ps4 remastered complete ed. on sale at 6 bucks on pstore.

And maybe the mooncrash dlc for prey.
Also wishlisted system shock 1 remake, waiting for a reasonable price. Looks like a well made remake by nightdive studio dev i think is their name.

Last edited:
Since I recently got the Xbox version of Star Wars Battlefront II, I've been going back to the PS2 version some. Been a long time since I sat down and played the game again, so I felt it was necessary to remind myself of what this version of the game I grew up playing was like. That way I can better appreciate the Xbox version I just got, which will undoubtedly look a lot better on my Series X whenever I decide to play it. Someday in the distant future, I am going to play the PC version a bunch as well.

Going back to the PS2 version again, much like my desire to play the original Spyro games again, is also something I've been meaning to do for a VERY long time now and I think now it's time to finally commit to it.

Last edited:
Still playing Crime Boss: Rockay City. Still not bored after all this time. :)
I started the single player. I'm enjoying it. I'm on normal difficulty and it seems easy enough so far. I feel the investigation meter is going to be a bigger issue than me messing up and dying. 😊

I’ve been buying up some of my childhoold favorites since they’ve been on sale on steam.

Halo Master Chief collection, the entire Command & Conquer series and Axis & Allies. Now I’m thinking of getting the Metal Gear collection.

Last edited:
I started the single player. I'm enjoying it. I'm on normal difficulty and it seems easy enough so far. I feel the investigation meter is going to be a bigger issue than me messing up and dying. 😊
Spoke too soon. I got surprised by a certain friendly golf game. Ran out of ammo, Picked up a few AR-15s from enemies but panicked and died. :lol: Seemed worth it though. Not soon after I started my 2nd run I was just given an epic team member with a tricked AR-15 and silenced pistol.

@NLxAROSA

As someone who has played the game a while do you have any tips or tricks I should now when playing? I've already worked out that I don't have to waste soldiers when defending territories near the beginning of a run. TD with his LMG is enough to win. I imagine that will change and defending territories will become more difficult further on requiring soldier support.

As someone who has played the game a while do you have any tips or tricks I should now when playing? I've already worked out that I don't have to waste soldiers when defending territories near the beginning of a run. TD with his LMG is enough to win. I imagine that will change and defending territories will become more difficult further on requiring soldier support.
Failure is expected at low level because you dont have the fancy boss/entourage perks yet. Even on failure you still collect boss XP. With those in mind, and the roguelite nature of the game, don't dwell too long on a single run if things don't go your way. Collect XP, pick perk cards / magazines and go at it again.

Which perk cards? Nasara cards usually have to do with team and soldiers, Casey with economy, Gloves with investigation and Touchdown/Baker have their own stuff.
Which magazines: For SP focus on team member and weapon unlocks.

Magazine unlocks and perk cards are permanent across runs, the rest is not. So at the end of the run, buy any available assets you can (use loan if needed) to boost that boss level :)

Turf war tricks: if you capture a turf and it isolates another turf, you get 2-for-1. You can even do a 3-for-1 if you plan it (though rare).

Oh, and with the Steam release, all DLC is FREE on ALL platforms right now. Until July 11th. And the base game is like 15 bucks.

Last edited:
Failure is expected at low level because you dont have the fancy boss/entourage perks yet. Even on failure you still collect boss XP. With those in mind, and the roguelite nature of the game, don't dwell too long on a single run if things don't go your way. Collect XP, pick perk cards / magazines and go at it again.

Which perk cards? Nasara cards usually have to do with team and soldiers, Casey with economy, Gloves with investigation and Touchdown/Baker have their own stuff.
Which magazines: For SP focus on team member and weapon unlocks.

Magazine unlocks and perk cards are permanent across runs, the rest is not. So at the end of the run, buy any available assets you can (use loan if needed) to boost that boss level :)

Turf war tricks: if you capture a turf and it isolates another turf, you get 2-for-1. You can even do a 3-for-1 if you plan it (though rare).

Oh, and with the Steam release, all DLC is FREE on ALL platforms right now. Until July 11th. And the base game is like 15 bucks.
Thanks. Appreciate the insight. That's a good idea about using the loan if you know the run is coming to an end to buy office items. Yeah I always pick the weapon mag unlocks. I need to unlock my first silenced weapon. Hopefully won't be too long. I did unlock a few team members. One of the better ones being Cracker - Decked out AR and silenced Baretta. Shame he's so expensive 😂

Yeah I recieved the DLC automatically when I bought and installed the game. I think I may have just started the Dragons gold heist before I got bumrushed at the golf course by the police haha. 😂

Have you tried much Multilayer and if so how is it? Are people friendly for the most part? Understanding with new players?

Thanks. Appreciate the insight. That's a good idea about using the loan if you know the run is coming to an end to buy office items. Yeah I always pick the weapon mag unlocks. I need to unlock my first silenced weapon. Hopefully won't be too long. I did unlock a few team members. One of the better ones being Cracker - Decked out AR and silenced Baretta. Shame he's so expensive 😂

Yeah I recieved the DLC automatically when I bought and installed the game. I think I may have just started the Dragons gold heist before I got bumrushed at the golf course by the police haha. 😂

Have you tried much Multilayer and if so how is it? Are people friendly for the most part? Understanding with new players?
If you unlocked better weapons/characters like blue or purple ones, they usually become available once you gain more notoriety (=number of turfs). And while you dont have any stealth weapons unlocked yet, check the characters for hire for any with stealth weapons. Note that to play stealth you dont need all stealth characters, only the one you play. Unlockable characters that are stealth-oriented: Runaway, Vamp, Tulip and Mozart.

More turfs also means better rewards. I usually start in the 25-30k range for a small job, but late game I end up with 300k+ Baker can be used twice a day, so use him wisely. And get some upgrade cards that boost rewards (Gloves).

I have 470 hours in this game and 99% SP, no idea how good MP is. :P

Feel free to hit me up in Steam chat with questions too, or check the games Discord. Community is pretty decent.

Last edited:
If you unlocked better weapons/characters like blue or purple ones, they usually become available once you gain more notoriety (=number of turfs). And while you dont have any stealth weapons unlocked yet, check the characters for hire for any with stealth weapons. Note that to play stealth you dont need all stealth characters, only the one you play. Unlockable characters that are stealth-oriented: Runaway, Vamp, Tulip and Mozart.

More turfs also means better rewards. I usually start in the 25-30k range for a small job, but late game I end up with 300k+ Baker can be used twice a day, so use him wisely. And get some upgrade cards that boost rewards (Gloves).

I have 470 hours in this game and 99% SP, no idea how good MP is. :P

Feel free to hit me up in Steam chat with questions too, or check the games Discord. Community is pretty decent.
Thanks so much! I appreciate your replies 👍 Its funny how straight away you can kind of sense if its going to be a good run or not. I had a run where I took over the majority of the city only to get to confident with Baker and that was it. The next one was over within 3-4 days :lol: Also I only just noticed I can tag guards and enemies with scroll wheel. That makes stealth a tad bit easier.

Its strange though. I still seem quite bad at keeping stealth and I'm quite experienced with Stealth games Ghost Recon, MGS, Farcry games Etc. A little something always seems to go wrong and escalates into full blown firefights. Maybe I should just not worry that much with stealth until I unlock some better perks and stealth orientated weapons/characters. I have unlocked runaway, I'll have to give her the one silenced pistol I have collected so far and give her a go 👍

Edit - I think I was mistaken into how the DLCs were integrated into the Single Player. I thought they would be added to the regular Roguelite option and pop up randomly as hiests. It seems though they are more like longer stories rather than singular heists and to play the DLC they have to be selected seperately. Is that correct? @NLxAROSA

Last edited:
Back