Whats your favourite engine sound?F1 2010-2016 

England
Kings Lynn.
Dixon_F1
As different cars have their own distingtive sound, what one is your favourite?

I personally like the sound of the ferrari engine.

They are loud and screaming , screaming all the time , sometimes I change gears faster below the rpm limit just for running the engine on lower performance.

gamedestroyer
They are loud and screaming , screaming all the time , sometimes I change gears faster below the rpm limit just for running the engine on lower performance.

Yeah if you shift at really early they sound kinda like the old v10s! :)

In the Equal Performance races I choose the Williams; also prefer the engine sound. 2011 Performance and I choose the McLaren usually :)

I love them all.👍 This game really excels in the exhaust note department. I like how the sound rebounds off of walls that are close to the track or going down the front straight at the Nurburgring sounds awesome.

After stepping out of the Lotus(the proper green one) and into the Force India I have to say I am loving the sound of the Force India.

Only one engine has been mentioned in this thread: Ferrari. I've yet to hear a difference between a McLaren-Mercedes engine and a Mercedes-Mercedes engine for instance - don't think there is one. Between the Renault, Cosworth, Mercedes, and Ferrari, I'd choose the Mercedes *game* engine note, especially under engine braking.

Only one engine has been mentioned in this thread: Ferrari. I've yet to hear a difference between a McLaren-Mercedes engine and a Mercedes-Mercedes engine for instance - don't think there is one. Between the Renault, Cosworth, Mercedes, and Ferrari, I'd choose the Mercedes *game* engine note, especially under engine braking.

There's always one pedant! :sly: There do seem to be differences between teams. The Ferrari Ferrari engine sounds different to the Toro Rosso Ferrari engine. The Force India Mercedes definitely sounds different to the McLaren Mercedes engine. Whether it is down to exhausts or just down to Codemasters 'artistic license' there seems to be nice little differences that are noticeable once you'e driven a car for a while and then change to another team.

I will have to go with the Mercedes sound. But my least favourite is the Ferrari, there is something strange about it, which i don't like.

My favorites is a flat 6 in a 911 GT3 RS, a PROPER muscle car sound. Also the 458 is pretty great as well. And you can't forget a turbo.

gt5fanatec
My favorites is a flat 6 in a 911 GT3 RS, a PROPER muscle car sound. Also the 458 is pretty great as well. And you can't forget a turbo.

Hmmmm??? Wrong thread maybe.:lol: This is F1.

I may be a little bias, but my vehicle has a 5.7 Hemi V8 390HP, 407 lbs of tq stock. I added a CAI, and a Magnaflow exhaust, and it is by far my favorite sounding engine, at least in certain RPM ranges.

Can I just state that this is a thread for the engine sounds on the F1 2011 Video Game.

gt5fanatec

Litzner
I may be a little bias, but my vehicle has a 5.7 Hemi V8 390HP, 407 lbs of tq stock. I added a CAI, and a Magnaflow exhaust, and it is by far my favorite sounding engine, at least in certain RPM ranges.

Wow , i didnt know these were in f1?

Iv loved the ferraris for a long long time, Ferraris seem more screamy and in a way i like that, but i gota say redbull one is loved aswell, mclaren too.

1: Ferrari
2: Redbull
3: Mclaren

To be honest, i prefer Mercedes. I like Renault (except Red Bull). But for some reason. The Ferrari in Torro Rosso sounds different to Ferrari's Ferrari.

Latest Posts

Back