Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 945 comments
@jeffgoddin aka "SpotterJeff". Was looking posts at from years ago in the Did You See Anything Good Today thread and man, while this guy may have had a bit of an attitude, he really was king of that thread. He seemed to spend his entire days carspotting and had the most impressive array of spots for years, plus a generally impressive knowledge of cars to boot.

@jeffgoddin aka "SpotterJeff". Was looking posts at from years ago in the Did You See Anything Good Today thread and man, while this guy may have had a bit of an attitude, he really was king of that thread. He seemed to spend his entire days carspotting and had the most impressive array of spots for years, plus a generally impressive knowledge of cars to boot.

He's still quite active on Flickr.

Last edited:
Yeah likewise.
We had a few PM conversations over the years, and I always enjoyed chatting with him.
Yeah, I remember Kikie too, he was kind and friendly to me in 2021. I wonder what he's up to now.

Yeah, I remember Kikie too, he was kind and friendly to me in 2021. I wonder what he's up to now.
Ummm, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but he's no longer with us unfortunately.

Last edited:
He was very active in the FH5 sub and is one the highest ranked players in the entire game; just checked his profile and, as of writing, is currently online so he’s still around at least.

Looking at the last thread he participated in, he may have simply got bored of the back-and-forth and decided not to return.

Back