Who else has the Home Beta & GT5P?

• Thread starter TheMoose
  • 86 comments
Yeah, PD is working on it. I would say for FULL release.

Home is coming out later this year. I am guessing it will be our X-mass gift from SONY on December 25th. Note December 25th is Thursday, in US everyone gets new updates from PSN on Thursdays! :)

What PD needs to do is stop taking it's fan base for granted. Hey Nox, Thanksgiving is on a Thursday this year too. I could see it being a gift of thanks to us ;) Christmas would be great too. Didn't GTHD come out on Christmas?

But that's next week. I am sure websites would say HOME is coming out in one week! I bet even SONY would say that in order for everyone to be on PS3 and ready to DL it.

Has that GTPlanet club been set up by a GTP member?

I don't know. I'm searching all over this board to see if there is a Home Club GT Planet club

Should someone create a club "GTPlanet"? I will if you want me to, to lock in the name.

I wouldn't worry. I read all clubs created in the closed beta will be deleted once Home is released publically to the masses. I also read that clubs only support up to 32 members (this could of course change).

I wouldn't worry. I read all clubs created in the closed beta will be deleted once Home is released publically to the masses. I also read that clubs only support up to 32 members (this could of course change).

so what youre saying is we sound make a cult?

I'm curious why he didn't do it "correctly" by the creator of "GT Planet" posted his thread where not that many people are going to read it, here. By "correctly" I mean, the space would indicate that it is a counterfeit, not created by a GTPlanet member.

Anybody wanna post a video of their character and their Home experience? I would love to watch from a non-demonstration point of view. Thanks

Unless home is seamlessly integrated with gt5p, nhl09, it's really of no use to me.

I'm not very optimistic at this point that will happen anytime soon.

Unless home is seamlessly integrated with gt5p, nhl09, it's really of no use to me.

I'm not very optimistic at this point that will happen anytime soon.

Probably not with gt5p, but if the full gt5 isn't fully a part of HOME I will be very shocked. Gt could really benefit from some of the things HOME could supply.
I too at first was very disappointed in HOME, but someone in here threw a bunch of ideas at me, and converted me to a HOME supporter. I hope they really push game developers to design their games around HOME. It could change gaming, and bring the idea of a real GTP community together.

If the operators allow me, i post the code in order that you could download the HOME, if i'm not wrong there is unlimited the number of users who can use it.
Sorry my english.

That wouldn't be wise - there is a limited number of people who are being invited to the final beta stage of Home... If you want to share your code with individuals, that's up to you and we cannot stop you, although I would strongly advise against it (for your own sake). But we can't have people posting their codes on these forums or in their profiles - I believe that there is a very good reason why Home is not fully open yet, and so we can't allow folks to use GTP to circumnavigate the invitation scheme...

Although we are all dying to get our hands on Home, I'd rather wait and get in there legitimately, and not run the risk of being permanently banned from using it for the sake of an early taste...

No worries, and thanks for checking 👍

I am eagerly awaiting an email from Sony today, but something tells me I am going to be disappointed. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing if any more people on GTP get in, and how Home integrates with GT...

I got invited through my US account and will give Home a try after work today. :)

There's supposedly 200,000 - 400,000 emails going out throughout the day with an invite to the Home beta, according to a Home Community chap on the Euro Playstation boards. Load test ahoy!

The invites go out to a variety of people with a particular focus on active users (those who logged in recently to their PSN account) and (perhaps, it was the case with the previous invites) active buyers from the Playstation Store.

Latest news is being posted in the official Home forum: http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board?board.id=b_EN_PS3_Home

i got my invite the other day, played around with it for maybe an hour or so, what is it supposed to do with gt? I can go investigate if i knew where to look

Check out the main page - second article down discusses Home and GT5:Prologue... but so far, you can only launch GT if you have the Japanese version of the game, so I believe...

Just got my e-mail for home beta... :sly:

Will try it out later, I already have a Japanese account
from when I grabbed the GT5p demo. 💡

Back