Whole garage up for trade lots of cars chrome paint an more...

• Thread starter aston6
  • 117 comments
Noticed you want a Lotus Esprit Sport 350?

I've got two (one was from a ticket).

I'd like the Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM '69.

Deal?

Yeah deal.

alright all trades go down at 7PM eastern (Im from NY). If their is a timing issue i will pm u or u pm me. Most of the time though i will send the car with a message explaining why i could not make the time. For example i went out to dinner a couple of times last week so i sent my cars around 5PM eastern time. Other than that refer to the trading schedule on 1st page of the thread if u forgot the date and i will see u then :)

That is fine.

great u have a deal. All trades go down at 7PM eastern time (Im from NY). If there is a timing issue than i will pm u or u can pm me. most likely though i will send the cars early with a message on psn as to why i could not make the trade time. For example a couple of time last week i went out to dinner with some friends so i sent the cars around 5PM easter. Refer to the trading schedule on the 1st page of the thread if u forget the date. See u then:)

Hey you still have the Standard Car - Takata Dome NSX 03 up for trade?

The cars that I can trade you with are
h
(1) Ferrari sp1 - Cancelled - have been informed untradeable
(2) Escudo Dirt Trial - Cancelled have been informed untradeable
(3) Mercedes SLS AMG 10
(4) Amuse S2000 GT1 04
(5) Lexus IS F Racing Concept 08
(6) Zonda C12s
(7) Zonda LM Race Car - Cancelled - have been informed untradeable
The first 5 are tickets, #6, #7 I just purchased - no km on them
Or if you don't like these, let me know what you are looking for and I'll see what else I have.

Last edited:
mpcp27
Hey you still have the Standard Car - Takata Dome NSX 03 up for trade?

The cars that I can trade you with are

(1) Ferrari sp1
(2) Escudo Dirt Trial
(3) Mercedes SLS AMG 10
(4) Amuse S2000 GT1 04
(5) Lexus IS F Racing Concept 08
(6) Zonda C12s
(7) Zonda LM Race Car
The first 5 are tickets, #6, #7 I just purchased - no km on them
Or if you don't like these, let me know what you are looking for and I'll see what else I have.

1,2,7 are Untradeable.

Okay, thanks for the correction Josh - wasn't too sure. Have made the correction to the previous post

Hi can i trade for the tvr cerbera speed 6 (stock) please. Got loads of cars so give me a price if your after the cash value or what cars are you looking for? PSN albyc1nu1

O yeah ill have the Tuscan RM please

Last edited:
Standard
RUF CTR “Yellow Bird” ’87 Fully Tuned
RUF CTR2 ’96 Stock
RUF BTR ’86 Stock
RUF RGT ’00 stock
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (S.Shigeno Ver.) ’00 Stock

I'm interested in these, is your wanted cars list up to date?

I have a Nismo Fairlady Z S-Tune, Z-Tune, Jaguar E-Type, all colours of Jaguar XFR, Jaguar XJ220, Mini Cooper 1.3i, all of which are 0/0/0.

You have any of them for a 2001, 2002 or 2003 ticket.

Hey i have the tommy kaira ZZ-S available, want to trade for your HKS genki silvia? add my PSN please as i am not on here too often :)

hey... if you still have the impreza 22b coupe for trade, i'd love to trade it for another car that we could agree on :)

Back