Whole garage up for trade lots of cars chrome paint an more...

• Thread starter aston6
  • 117 comments
dhinkaachika
i am cool with that.i live on the western side.(canada) but i will send you on the same days. by the way, did you add me?

I did. My Psn is ferrari043

jaguar Xj220 ( I need a 2nd one)
C8 Spyker ( I need a 2nd one)
04 Vanquish
00' RUF RGT

Question do you know the stock weight distribution of the 2005 Mustang GT? Trying to see if its different from the 2007 Premium GT.

jaguar Xj220 ( I need a 2nd one)
C8 Spyker ( I need a 2nd one)
04 Vanquish
00' RUF RGT

Question do you know the stock weight distribution of the 2005 Mustang GT? Trying to see if its different from the 2007 Premium GT.

Do u know where i could check? When we trade tonight i could check while ur still on. And you have a deal. Unfortunately the next trading spot i have open is 7,8,9, and 10th of July. If thats cool with you then you have a deal.

I dont want the stang... turns out its the same as the other one. Do you mind the following trade. The five Audi you want and for me I want the
Jaguar Xj220
C8 Spyker
04 Vanquish
Callaway C12 03 Stock
00 RUF RGT
If you feel it's unfair scratch off the RGT, but I definitely need those top 4.

I dont want the stang... turns out its the same as the other one. Do you mind the following trade. The five Audi you want and for me I want the
Jaguar Xj220
C8 Spyker
04 Vanquish
Callaway C12 03 Stock
00 RUF RGT
If you feel it's unfair scratch off the RGT, but I definitely need those top 4.
Nope that should be fine. You have a deal. The next available dates are the 8,9,10,11, and 12th of July. If thats cool with you trades take place at 7PM for reference check the trading schedule on the first page of this thread:)

love the NSX road LM car, car list is in my Signature, pick anything you like

Is your RS200 stock? Also is ur Jaguar E-Type stock? would like either of them if they are stock.The RS200 more.

Is your RS200 stock? Also is ur Jaguar E-Type stock? would like either of them if they are stock.The RS200 more.

Rs200 is in a pending trade the e type is stock

PLS send FR

Last edited:
Ill trade my 2000 nissan skyline gt-r m.n.p ll w/special midnight purple ll for your 1971 plymouth cuda 440 six pack

Ill trade my 2000 nissan skyline gt-r m.n.p ll w/special midnight purple ll for your 1971 plymouth cuda 440 six pack

Sounds cool but my next spot open is July 15th. is that cool with u?

I have the ZZ-S, Griffith 500, Supra RZ(it has 44k miles on it) and the Europa.
And instead of the 12-C, I would like the Carlton.

I have quite a few of those ars on your list so if that isnt good for you I will make another offer

Alright so I am willing to trade my 0/0/0 Griffith 500 '94 Olympic Blue Pearl for your Lotus Carlton.

Latest Posts

Back