10 Mugen Honda Civic Type RR REPLICAS For Trade

• Thread starter Speedster7
  • 96 comments
Unfortunately, no cars where sent today as I have been busy. I WILL be sending 2 CARS tomorrow, so add XtR3m_hawk3r (old second account I'm reopening for trading purposes) on psn of you are still waiting for your car to be sent....

Sent a FR to rabbit account, please accept.

So I can send the chromes to that account?

OPT1MUMG4M3R
Add me bro!!

You messing my trades up!

Have to send tomorow now

Dude it's not working!! Psn says correctly that you have sent me a request, but when I go onto message history to accept it it says 'there are no messages' try adding XtR3m_hawk3r on psn instead, if that works I will definitely send your car tomorrow

ffs my save crashed, and my backup was before i got my lvl 23 ticket. Sorry man i wont be able to trade with you D:

Sent FR to xtr3m_hawk3r

Accept please and then I can send the chromes

OPT1MUMG4M3R
Sent FR to xtr3m_hawk3r

Accept please and then I can send the chromes

Ok I've added you, I'm performing an update now and will send your as soon as its finished

Speedster7
Ok I've added you, I'm performing an update now and will send your as soon as its finished

Ok, will send the chromes (which combo?) as soon as my FIFA freak brother stops playing which I predict will be a long time yet... :crazy:

OPT1MUMG4M3R
Ok, will send the chromes (which combo?) as soon as my FIFA freak brother stops playing which I predict will be a long time yet... :crazy:

LOL FIFA is pretty addictive once you get going....
And ok thats fine, and what do you mean combos? and btw your brother has stopped playing he's just gone offline...

Which combinations of chromes you want? 5 Gold or 5 silver or a mix of both?

And yeah I know, hes watching the football now...

OPT1MUMG4M3R
Which combinations of chromes you want? 5 Gold or 5 silver or a mix of both?

And yeah I know, hes watching the football now...

3 silver 2 gold please! And btw I sent your car from xtr3m_hawk3r

I have an '04 Civic Type R. Painted Cloud White with Red wheels. Fully built and tuned by yours truly. :-) It does have a small stain in the back seat from a flea bitten vagrant I gave a ride to.

...also might have fleas in it from same said vagrant.

Amblo2u
I have an '04 Civic Type R. Painted Cloud White with Red wheels. Fully built and tuned by yours truly. :-) It does have a small stain in the back seat from a flea bitten vagrant I gave a ride to.

I just rofl'd so hard at work

crap, only 2 remaining! i'd like to have one!

i have some of the cars you are looking for but it's not 0/0/0 anymore. do you need it 0/0/0, buddy?

Hey speedy, I haven't gotten on my PS3 yet, can you please stand by till the weekend?

Hello i would like one but dont have any of those cars.
Can i trade you a toyota supra rz fully tuned.

Anyone wanna trade y have these cars?
Premium:
Mini cooper s 2007 268hp
Ferrari 458 italia 2009 705hp
Ford mustang mach 1 1971 640hp
Bmw m3 coupe 2007 566hp
Mclaren f1 1994 840hp
Mclaren mp4-12c 2010 838hp
Nissan gt-r 2007 856hp

Standard:
Lotus elise sport 190 1998
Toyota supra rz 1997 635hp
Ford svt f150 lightning 2003 629hp
Buggati veyron 16.4 2009 1238hp
Autoback garaiya 2002 306hp
Buik special 560hp
Tommy kaira zz11 2000 743hp
Nissan cwest razo silvia 2001 390hp 1150kg

LOL :).....but i have 3 people that want one and i was PLANNING to only build 2 more.... mind, in the circumstances, I could build a final 11th one, cos i'm a nice guy

Latest Posts

Back