Why 99.9% of all players won´t gold the Nordschleife Circuit Experience!

• Thread starter zocker_16
  • 607 comments
I was able to get a gold time on the lap attack on the Tsukuba Circuit. It only took me 5-6 minutes, it's fairly easy for a beginner/amateur to do. I find the lap attack at Autopolis to be hard, I'm not far away from the gold time, I'm at 1'40.130, about a second off. The last section is what's killing my time, causing me to lose it.
I didn't know/realize all the CE and I'm now assuming License Test times are all new. I did the Tsukuba CE last night, took me about 10-15min. I then tried Bathurst and that took me an hour, which is par for the course for me there :lol:

I'm dreading the thought of having to do the Green Hell CE again. But I'll just do what I did for the Bathurst one; gold each section regularly, then try the full lap.

Jerome

It's gonna be a chore trying to clock a lap under 6'37.000. Even trying to beat the silver time is quite difficult. I don't have enough skills to pull it off yet.

With this weeks daily C practice, I thought why not have another go.

Now previously I’ve struggled to get silver on most sectors never mind a full lap, I smashed every gold sector and then dropped a 6.32 full lap, boom get in there, never ever thought I would do it 🙌🏻

With this weeks daily C practice, I thought why not have another go.

Now previously I’ve struggled to get silver on most sectors never mind a full lap, I smashed every gold sector and then dropped a 6.32 full lap, boom get in there, never ever thought I would do it 🙌🏻
Wow, how long did it take for you to master Green Hell? I only have Sector 8 and the full lap to gold. The NurbGP CE was much easier to earn all gold medals on the Sectors and full lap attack.

Wow, how long did it take for you to master Green Hell? I only have Sector 8 and the full lap to gold. The NurbGP CE was much easier to earn all gold medals on the Sectors and full lap attack.
I would say I’ve only mastered it this week due to daily race c, im using the supra in that so when I got a gold lap it took me two goes, the BMW handles a bit different, on the first go I spun out twice, I ensured I did not spin out on those bends second attempt because if I had…..

I woulda lost the plot and given up 😂😂

I would say I’ve only mastered it this week due to daily race c, im using the supra in that so when I got a gold lap it took me two goes, the BMW handles a bit different, on the first go I spun out twice, I ensured I did not spin out on those bends second attempt because if I had…..

I woulda lost the plot and given up 😂😂
Well, I tried it tonight and scored a 7'13.500. I am about to give up. At least you had the guts to make it through. I guess all I can do is watch the demo driver over and over and use his ghost.

Well, I tried it tonight and scored a 7'13.500. I am about to give up. At least you had the guts to make it through. I guess all I can do is watch the demo driver over and over and use his ghost.
Try turning on stability if you are struggling with the weight transfer on the new update, this will take the pressure off you to drive perfectly but will allow you to learn the track. This challenge really is about not giving up ever, yes turn it off, do something else but always keep trying.

Any circuit experience I’m struggling on, I always go back to it when it’s a weekly race as it’s fresh in my mind, I wish you the best of luck, do not give up 🙌🏻⚡️⚡️🤘🤘

Oh another good tip is……. Listen to AC/DC whilst doing it, everyone drives faster when the listen to AC/DC don’t they ? 🤘🤘⚡️⚡️

Try turning on stability if you are struggling with the weight transfer on the new update, this will take the pressure off you to drive perfectly but will allow you to learn the track. This challenge really is about not giving up ever, yes turn it off, do something else but always keep trying.

Any circuit experience I’m struggling on, I always go back to it when it’s a weekly race as it’s fresh in my mind, I wish you the best of luck, do not give up 🙌🏻⚡️⚡️🤘🤘

Oh another good tip is……. Listen to AC/DC whilst doing it, everyone drives faster when the listen to AC/DC don’t they ? 🤘🤘⚡️⚡️
I know the band AC/DC, they have inspiring music, I guess I can set the ghost to reset after each sector too to see what lines and braking points they use. The weekly challenges are a great tool for learning all the tracks, so anything is possible. You just gotta put the hours of work in to earn the rewards. Sectors 8 and 9 are tough, twisty and bumpy. So speed is an issue here.

Last edited:
Back