WORKING ALONGSIDE TRIPLE ZEROS THREAD. Most wanted list up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha on that. 👍

Just sent 5 paints with Bronze wrote in the title.:D
I belief there is only about 8 paints in total with the word bronze in it.?
Soon as other FR is accepted I will get 5 more paints over from that account.👍 Which will include some of your "Pearl" paints.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Just sent 5 paints with Bronze wrote in the title.:D
I belief there is only about 8 paints in total with the word bronze in it.?
Soon as other FR is accepted I will get 5 more paints over from that account.👍 Which will include some of your "Pearl" paints.

Thanks man, you're a champion.

Got all paints, have also a Camaro z28 '97 in Arctic White I can help you with. That won't be till around the 27th or 29th though.

Got all paints, have also a Camaro z28 '97 in Arctic White I can help you with. That won't be till around the 27th or 29th though.

Sounds good to me mate.👍 :cheers:
And dates are more than fine with me. Thank you kindly.
Just let me know what your needing and I will sort something out.:D

Sounds good to me mate.👍 :cheers:
And dates are more than fine with me. Thank you kindly.
Just let me know what your needing and I will sort something out.:D

👍

Same deal please, bronzes and rare pearls...if you have Iris Red and Iris Blue Pearl and Black-Eye Purple Metallic that would be nice.

Cheers man :cheers:

👍

Same deal please, bronzes and rare pearls...if you have Iris Red and Iris Blue Pearl and Black-Eye Purple Metallic that would be nice.

Cheers man :cheers:

No probs mate I will get some over soon as. I belief I have them without looking.:D
Thank you kindly. Got you marked up in my other thread.

Looks like I might have the PT Cruiser in Red Inferno etc. landing soon...am just waiting on confirmation of that. If it does, it's yours. I'll probably chase some racing gear off you, but will wait until the car has landed before working those out.
:cheers:

Looks like I might have the PT Cruiser in Red Inferno etc. landing soon...am just waiting on confirmation of that. If it does, it's yours. I'll probably chase some racing gear off you, but will wait until the car has landed before working those out.
:cheers:

That sounds great mate.:bowdown: Brilliant.
Thank you very kindly, Sitting here waiting in hope.:lol:
Cheers chat soon bey for now.:)

Am scheduled to receive it frm a reliable bloke on the 2/7, so will send to you on 3/7.

Sounds good mate, I will mark it pending.:D
Just let me know nearer time then I can get you sorted with some goodies.👍 Cheers.

OP Updated.👍
Thanks for all the incoming cars. Including donations.:bowdown:
Bye for now.:)

Red Cruiser has arrived in the shop, we just need to get the wax heads and buff boys on to it, and she'll be ready to ship....at the moment, it's looking like she may be shipped out a day earlier, but don't hold me to that.

Cheers kind sir. 👍

Red Cruiser has arrived in the shop, we just need to get the wax heads and buff boys on to it, and she'll be ready to ship....at the moment, it's looking like she may be shipped out a day earlier, but don't hold me to that.

Cheers kind sir. 👍

Brilliant mate thats some good news, Once that one is in a full set of them can be marked up.:bowdown:
Thank you very kindly. Much appreciated.:)

Original Post updated, Come and get yourself some goodies.:D
Thanks for looking bye for now.:)

Last edited:
Mazda Axela 23S '03 /Arctic White I got that one. :D

ARGHHHH I have just put a trade in place not too long ago for it.:(
Oh well serves me right not for checking on this thread and marking it off.:D
Cheers mate no worrys. Thank you tho.👍

No problem, wish I checked your thread sooner, haven't opened the OCD in a long time. :dunce:

You have another thread? lol

I do have that Jaguar in Spindrift, but we might as well keep it in the other thread?:sly:

No problem, wish I checked your thread sooner, haven't opened the OCD in a long time. :dunce:

Dam no probs mate at all. Its all fualt for etting me into the 0/0/0 thingy.:D
Never mind but dont, forget that OCD now your around a bit.:)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

You have another thread? lol

I do have that Jaguar in Spindrift, but we might as well keep it in the other thread?:sly:

Nice one mate, I use this because some people with Iphones and the mobile app tend not to like to open the larger threads because of loading problems.?
So it kind of puts it out there my more wants than just ramdon cars to increase my list.:sly: If you se what I mean.👍
Cheers chat soon bye for now.:)

Put me down for the 240ZG '71 in Grand Prix Maroon, dude. I'll have to check if I have made any sends in current trade period..if not, it sends tonight. Otherwise will send tomorrow's trade day.

Put me down for the 240ZG '71 in Grand Prix Maroon, dude. I'll have to check if I have made any sends in current trade period..if not, it sends tonight. Otherwise will send tomorrow's trade day.

Whey hey massive thanks mate thats brilliant.:bowdown: Thank you very kindly.

Hi mate, I've got Jaguar XJ220 '92 in Alpine Metallic 0/0/0, was going to use for a replica but was going to be too heavy, let me know where you'd like it sent and I'll get over to you:)
I'm booked for tomorrow so after that reset it's all yours:tup:

Hi mate, I've got Jaguar XJ220 '92 in Alpine Metallic 0/0/0, was going to use for a replica but was going to be too heavy, let me know where you'd like it sent and I'll get over to you:)
I'm booked for tomorrow so after that reset it's all yours:tup:

Thats great Sir thank you very kindly, I will get an FR over shortly and in place from my generalben6 account.👍
If there is anything I can help with just let me know.

Thats great Sir thank you very kindly, I will get an FR over shortly and in place from my generalben6 account.👍
If there is anything I can help with just let me know.

No worries at all, Jag is on zakyta_Replica for when you send FR:) I'll check out if I have any others your after as well:tup:

No worries at all, Jag is on zakyta_Replica for when you send FR:) I'll check out if I have any others your after as well:tup:

Absolutely brilliant mate. Massive thanks.:bowdown:
FR sent and in place.👍 Once again thanks for your help.

Hi, i've got the Toyota Celica 2000GT-R (ST162) '86 in Dark Gray Metallic - you can have it free (although i can't send for a few days - pending trades!) for helping me out. :)

Hi, i've got the Toyota Celica 2000GT-R (ST162) '86 in Dark Gray Metallic - you can have it free (although i can't send for a few days - pending trades!) for helping me out. :)

That will be brilliant mate thank you very kindly but like I say you don,t have too am just glad to help.👍

That will be brilliant mate thank you very kindly but like I say you don,t have too am just glad to help.👍

Not a problem mate, one good turn & all that! - i'll send you the Toyota tomorrow. 👍

Not a problem mate, one good turn & all that! - i'll send you the Toyota tomorrow. 👍

Thats great mate, Thank you very kindly Sir.:bowdown:
Please send to the general thats where all my 0/0/0 go.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back