Standard Cars

I think Sir over here as had a little much brandy.:D I will drink later but for now it's fifa 12 for me.:D

Any free ars for me ???
assobio.gif

got you down for a cuda end of next month 👍 or sooner if I get an opening

aww you have not seen eurotrip? Vinnie Jones FTW 👍

:lol: ya I love that movie,I just hate Man Utd with a passion.:x I love that 5-1 song aswell and the skit after it."You're like on a totally different level of swearing over here aren't you." Lmao.xD I remember when Vinnie Jones used to play football/soccer for Wimbledon FC,they called that team the crazy gang.:lol:

Carl3456
Seriously ? You hijack a thread , and ask for free cars , latoslapise even tries to help you but you can't wait ? :grumpy:

DO YOUR OWN THREAD ! 💡

I did and ppl r like SPAZING saying there's a whole thread dedicated to it (This one)

:lol: ya I love that movie,I just hate Man Utd with a passion.:x I love that 5-1 song aswell and the skit after it."You're like on a totally different level of swearing over here aren't you." Lmao.xD I remember when Vinnie Jones used to play football/soccer for Wimbledon FC,they called that team the crazy gang.:lol:

yea I like the part were Vinnie sees the wank with a france jersey :lol:

thanks 👍

but yea @Gtracer123 I'm fully booked so I can't most I can do is give you some chrome paint. Maybe you can use it to trade people for cars?

Last edited by a moderator:
latoslapise
thanks 👍

but yea @Gtracer123 I'm fully booked so I can't most I can do is give you some chrome paint. Maybe you can use it to trade people for cars?

Sure thanx!

latoslapise
alright shoot me a fr and in like 20mins when my bobs are done I'll send you some gold chips.

Srry I'm a bit new to GT5 do u mean an fr as in Te car type or what

latoslapise
alright no prob, when you can just send the request with a note so I remember to send the chips:tup:

Again being new to this what do u mean by the "chips"

Back