Standard Cars

Carl Pace Car has been sent. Hope you enjoy the flashing lites lol. Also to everybody entered into the race two new prizes have been added to your pool of choices :) race will be held on the 30th or sooner if we have more entries.

Carl Pace Car has been sent. Hope you enjoy the flashing lites lol. Also to everybody entered into the race two new prizes have been added to your pool of choices :) race will be held on the 30th or sooner if we have more entries.

thanks , received , but you didnt had to use 1 of the restore cards,i want to use it but anyway he 's still , 1/0/0 ;)

Carl3456
thanks , received , but you didnt had to use 1 of the restore cards,i want to use it but anyway he 's still , 1/0/0 ;)

Yea I figured it would be best if you were the one to put the miles on it. But anyways I'll be sending your next car tonite

Due to the amount of entries I have decided to add a prize for fourth place as well. Please note that prizes are as follows:
1st place- 2 Tickets/Cars from list of available cars/ any tradeable car from the NCD DLC painted or the new tradeable Toyota concept II and kart 125 SPL. plus 10 matte/chrome paints from my available paints list.(will be added to OP closer to race date) 2nd place any Car/Ticket from list of available cars/DLC NCD plus 10 chrome/paints from available list. 3rd place 10 chrome/matte paints from available list. 4th place 5 chrome/matte paints from available list.

Carl3456
Received many thanks (in mygt says that's rarity 10) :D

Yea it's rare but not sure about the colour for it cause all the YouTube demos I've seen for it the car was that colour :lol:

That car only comes in that colour.(shade green I think)👍 It was only that colour in GT4 aswell and was one of the rarest in that game too.

Rob192005
That car only comes in that colour.(shade green I think)👍 It was only that colour in GT4 aswell and was one of the rarest in that game too.

Oh really bummer I was hoping for a better colour

Then I can only suggest painting it sir,I'mma paint a whole bunch of standards over Christmas weekend.:D

Back