Standard Cars

My PS3 is down sir and may be for a while but I still think my B spec drivers can be used,I guess J.Bond is as good a choice as any,thank you.:dopey:

My PS3 is down sir and may be for a while but I still think my B spec drivers can be used,I guess J.Bond is as good a choice as any,thank you.:dopey:

soo you got the J.Bond ? if you got a DB7 that would be perfect match -

PS- New DLC in 2:10 H hhihihi :D

Rob192005

Yea as long as they were online there shouldn't be a problem. Oh but can you still receive cars or do you want me to wait until its running again to send your cars?

Carl3456
soo you got the J.Bond ? if you got a DB7 that would be perfect match -

PS- New DLC in 2:10 H hhihihi :D

Yea I'm hoping the restore tickets work. Then I'll be able to reset cars from the ucd to all zeros

use Schwartchs was my shared driver , my other driver , P.NORRIS , yes the lost brother of C.Norris , will be the one for the rr

Carl3456
use Schwartchs was my shared driver , my other driver , P.NORRIS , yes the lost brother of C.Norris , will be the one for the rr

Okay so I'm going to use Schwartz instead of P. Norris

Carl3456
yap , is P.Norris shared ?

Umm P. Norris isn't on there, so do you want me to use the guys from your werty_56-2 account

Rob192005

Yep Bond is up so I'll use him, I'll add his name to the list when I get on my computer

Yea as long as they were online there shouldn't be a problem. Oh but can you still receive cars or do you want me to wait until its running again to send your cars?

I sent it to get repaired today,I think I can still receive things but I'm not sure, the guy said it'll be done before Christmas.👍

I sent it to get repaired today,I think I can still receive things but I'm not sure, the guy said it'll be done before Christmas.👍

a friend told me another maintenance in 10 mins (possibile doing car pack 2:idea:)

Oh okay well thank you sir,I won't have a PS3 until 24th at the latest though.

He was liying because theres no maintenance , im still drifting on sarthe with my drift car
6543213213_64d88f6995_z.jpg

Rob192005
Oh okay well thank you sir,I won't have a PS3 until 24th at the latest though.

You don't have anybody sending you gear or anything like that? I was asking because since you can not get to your ps3 your box could get filled up and if I send when the box is full I lose a day and you don't get the item so I'd have to resend and I'm kind of booked till mid of next month

Carl3456
He was liying because theres no maintenance , im still drifting on sarthe with my drift car

That's pretty impressive:) I could never do that, cause I'm pretty bad at drifting

No,I don't think anyone is sending me anything until my PS3 is fixed(the shop guy said before Christmas).@Carl I love drifting at Le Sarthe aswell.:D

So apparently the new kart and Toyota concept II are both tradeable. With that being said both of those will be added to the list of available prizes. I will add the colours of each tonite but if memory serves me correct the concept is blue.

Back