Standard Cars

Carl3456
which 5 paints do you want for the '90 Savanna RX-7 INFINI III (FC) 0/0/0 - Shade Green
cuz i think i wont be able to finish other trades :S

Oh I like blue so any blue chips will do 👍

Carl3456

Oh yea I'm doing a raffle, if you can put one bob up online for me to use. I'm going to host a race on the 30th. I will give prizes for 1st 2nd & 3rd. Op shows what the prizes are 👍

any one and just in case i win 1st or 2nd , the ticket goes to werty_56-2 and the DLC painted car you can donate to Rob. :)

Rob192005
Oh wow thank you sir.:D 5 of my drivers are up too.

Alright I'll host the race on the 30th and post the results. Winner will get the ticket right away, so they will have time to choose their car

Any of my level 40 drivers are good for me up to you who you pick to race sir,thank you.👍

Wait,your picking what cars the drivers use or are you letting us pick them?:confused:

Rob192005
Wait,your picking what cars the drivers use or are you letting us pick them?:confused:

Oh the system gives cars at random, but yea I'm letting people pick their own drivers because maybe their driver has certain status increased that would be to their advantage with a course with less straight a ways :sly:

Sounds all right to me, use T.Urner. He's doing well at the moments, Thanks 👍

How about a nice mugen lol

Ha ha, hang on I might have one 👍
SCR014.jpg

Aww man my phone isn't working:( no pic for me...alright how about a nice spoon and fork set

I had my legs slapped last week for posting pictures, you'll have to make do with the mug N :guilty:

Carl3456
you cant deliver cars / do trades on the 17th & 18th &19th & 20th ?

Already have those days scheduled. Tonite is skibeta tomorrow calnius Sunday is chipotle and then Monday is lancerevo7

Alright I'll put you on the schedule when I get to my computer. Oh but yea if you have any of those orange chrome paints that would be great but if not then pretty much any helmet would do

K, I added you to my schedule as well. I'll start sending paints 12/22. I sent you a full set of Safari helmets just now hopefully will send more over the weekend.

Also, you missed the 350Z in your schedule - can I assume it will just be next day in line?

K, I added you to my schedule as well. I'll start sending paints 12/22. I sent you a full set of Safari helmets just now hopefully will send more over the weekend.

Also, you missed the 350Z in your schedule - can I assume it will just be next day in line?

alright I fixed the schedule and added you to the race list 👍 sorry about that but yea if you are sending those two other sets then you don't need to send any paints.

I'll have to check online during the 30th to see how this pans turns out, it'll be interesting!

cm11
I'll have to check online during the 30th to see how this pans turns out, it'll be interesting!

Thanks I hope it goes well and if the new dlc pack on the 20th permits I may be able to send a all zero dlc painted car to 1st place 👍

Back