Standard Cars

Hi mate, would you be interested in trading any or all of the following 0/0/0 OCD cars for paints, horns, museum cards or gear?

'64 Tempest Le Mans GTO (Alamo Beige)
'71 Cuda 440 Six Pack (Sassy Grass Green)
'71 Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi (Plum Crazy Metallic)
'04 Spira 4.6 V8 (Pearl Black)
'03 Series one Super Charged (Red racing strip)

SQLNinja
Hi mate, would you be interested in trading any or all of the following 0/0/0 OCD cars for paints, horns, museum cards or gear?

Deal I'll trade you paints for them from 2nd of next month onward if that is okay. I'll get back to you about colours later

Deal I'll trade you paints for them from 2nd of next month onward if that is okay. I'll get back to you about colours later

Cool. I can start sending paints from the 21st and I'll give you 10 paints per car.

sikbeta
Mate, would you trade your Stratos Monza Red for paints? that's the only thing I can offer right now

Deal, I'll send the car the 1st of next month for some paints, if thats okay. I'll have to get back to you on colours later

SQLNinja
Cool. I can start sending paints from the 21st and I'll give you 10 paints per car.

👍 that will be great, okay I'll update the schedule and let you know the colours tonite

Last edited by a moderator:
Deal, I'll send the car the 1st of next month for some paints, if thats okay. I'll have to get back to you on colours later

Great, I'll send you the paints today and tomorrow will go the paints for the Citroen '54 👍 need some some specific colors?

sikbeta
Great, I'll send you the paints today and tomorrow will go the paints for the Citroen '54 👍 need some some specific colors?

Great, oh do you have any Matt black? I have the one with the "e" but noticed there was one without

Hey I'd like to get some from ya so pm me if interested after new years.......heres what I'd like

powerstrokin06
Hey I'd like to get some from ya so pm me if interested after new years.......heres what I'd like

Alright pm sent

Sending in 5 minutes sir,I acquired another Matte Light Blue through extensive ucd buying :D do you want that instead of one of the others?

Rob192005
Sending in 5 minutes sir,I acquired another Matte Light Blue through extensive ucd buying :D do you want that instead of one of the others?

Sure that will be great

SQLNinja
Cool. I have updated my schedule which can be found in the OP in my trade thread. I'll send paints on 21st-24th and 29th-3rd.

Thanks, I'll update my list as well tonite with the cars in the same order you have them on your list

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay a little quick on the send button had me send 4 to you and one to someone else,number 5 will be joining them tomorrow.:embarrassed:

I'm interested in the Prowler, Cuda, & Callaway. Are you willing to trade for gear or paint? I can also trade cars after 1/5 - mine are Cranberry, Turquoise, & Blue/Purple if you are looking for that...

EDIT: Also the '05 350Z Gran Turismo 4 LTD (Z33) 0/0/0 Black

I'm interested in the Prowler, Cuda, & Callaway. Are you willing to trade for gear or paint? I can also trade cars after 1/5 - mine are Cranberry, Turquoise, & Blue/Purple if you are looking for that...

EDIT: Also the '05 350Z Gran Turismo 4 LTD (Z33) 0/0/0 Black

as of right now my next opening will be from the 14th of next month onward. but if that is okay I will trade you gear or paints for the prowler, cuda and 350z. the callaway I'll swap callaway for callaway if that's alright

as of right now my next opening will be from the 14th of next month onward. but if that is okay I will trade you gear or paints for the prowler, cuda and 350z. the callaway I'll swap callaway for callaway if that's alright

Sounds good - any preference on paints or gear? I'll send the Callaway somewhere around 1/8, pending a couple other trades I'm working on that have tentative dates if that's OK.

rperrone
Sounds good - any preference on paints or gear? I'll send the Callaway somewhere around 1/8, pending a couple other trades I'm working on that have tentative dates if that's OK.

Alright I'll put you on the schedule when I get to my computer. Oh but yea if you have any of those orange chrome paints that would be great but if not then pretty much any helmet would do

which 5 paints do you want for the '90 Savanna RX-7 INFINI III (FC) 0/0/0 - Shade Green
cuz i think i wont be able to finish other trades :S

Back