WOW! What track is this?

• Thread starter JamieD
  • 14 comments
1104208728793o.jpg

I know its photomode, but is this the new 'Ice Arena'?

Looks like we get wet tracks throughout the day this time round, any idea if there's weather on this track?

Sorry, but there doesn't seem to be an official track thread yet.

I think that's only one of the many photomode locations, and not an actual track. Looks like that Miata's on some pretty hardcore race rubber (Advan A048's!)

That looks like the same track from one of the first GT4 picks..with the lancer evo..i still dunno what it is but i dont think its a photo mode lacation becasue why wouldthey make a track not to race on? its prolly jsut like the race version photo mode...know what i mean?

I believe it is Nursnow, but who really KNOWS? Difference between believe and know, you know.

I think it is a photochop. Look at the tips of the trees. They blur together. They look like a pic from my camera. They look too realistic to be from the PS2, photomode or not.

Its not a photoshop........It the same scene for one of the very first released GT4 images with the Evo rally car......Im trying to find it right now, the trees were that detailed! :) 👍

Event Horizon
I think it is a photochop. Look at the tips of the trees. They blur together. They look like a pic from my camera. They look too realistic to be from the PS2, photomode or not.
Just wait till you see the graphics in GT4 your going to be amazed. I only have the Japanese demo and it has the photo mode and the graphics in the backround are just mind blowing!

Event Horizon
Just wait till you see the graphics in GT4 your going to be amazed. I only have the Japanese demo and it has the photo mode and the graphics in the backround are just mind blowing! You can add a blur efffect if you want to it in the backround or to the car.

attachment.php

This one the original pic.....its really bad quality, but there was a good quality one at some point kncoking around...I remeber thinking that there was no way the game would look like this in the end.......but I was wrong! :crazy:

Attachments

• evo.jpg
    evo.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 201
Back